"8:56 PM"

Yup, that was tonight.

We all ran up to my room, since we didn't wanna wake Laura up.

I hit play, since Laura's phone had a recorder where it records every conversation. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it's for the help of my own sister.

All of us listened carefully to the 2 minute conversation.

"WHAT THE?! MOBBED BY FANS?! LIAR! UGH! YOU EVIL GUTLESS RAT!" I screamed.

Riker put his hand over my mouth, "Nessa... Laura's asleep... Shh."

I nodded and removed his hand.

"She's not wrong though! Ross lied!" Rydel agreed.

"I know... That wasn't very nice of him," Riker said.

Then, I just suddenly remembered something out of topic, "Wait. Did we remember to put Laura's ice cream back in the freezer?"

Riker and Rydel looked at me with a, "Really?" face, "What? I meant it!" I said with a slight laugh.

Riker laughed as well, "I'll go get it :)"

Riker's POV

I walked down the stairs, and tip toed to Laura and picked up the ice cream.

As I opened the freezer, I suddenly heard Laura sniff. As if she was about to cry.

"Laura?" I put the ice cream in and walked back to her. I saw a tear in the corner of her eye and I knew she was crying, "Laura, are you ok?"

She slightly opened her eyes,

"R-Riker?"

"Don't be afraid, go ahead and let out your feelings," I said.

She suddenly pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me, "It just hurts!" She said in tears.

I stroked her hair as I rubbed her back, "Shh... It's ok..."

Laura sat up in a proper position, and I sat next to her.

"He lied to me..." She mumbled, "He said he was just mobbed my fans when he was really with Maia."

I realized something, "You really like him, don't you?"

She looked at me, with tears filling her eyes, "More than anything..."

I guided her head to my lap and stroked her hair again. I knew she needed someone to talk to. "Laura, it'll be ok, don't cry."

"How? He's spent so much time with that girl in just 4 hours. She's beautiful, and I'm not. She's everything I'm not. And yes, I saw Ross' post on Instagram," she said, still in tears.

"Post? What post?" I asked.

"Check your phone..." She replied.

I opened it up, and scrolled to my newsfeed and of course, Ross was the first one there. And there, appeared the picture of Ross & Maia.

I looked at Ross' caption.

"With ma gurl, Maia!"

Uploaded 3 hours ago.

2793 Comments.

Wow, over 3000 comments in 3 hours? That has to be a record!

I scrolled through the last 10 comments.

@WeAdoreRaura Ross, get away from her...

@LauraMyIdol That ain't Laura...

@R5sTimeless Guys, leave him alone...

@PandaR5 Hahaha! I think you misspelled Maia, for Laura! No biggie Ross, everyone makes mistakes ;)

@RossJuliet Uh... No Ross. That ain't your girl.

@LoveR5 I like that you're happy Ross... But, where's Laura?

@RauraAndAuslly Not to bother you or anything... But um, where's Laura?

@RachelR5 But, I saw you at the mall and you were with Laura, Vanessa, Riker and Rydel. But I didn't see that girl.

@RaurasMyTop No Ross. Just no.

@LovingRaura Nice joke Ross. You replaced Laura's face with another girl. Hahaha,

I looked back to Laura, "If it helps, most comments are about you..."

"I read the comments... They didn't really help," she said.

"Laura, you're a talented and pretty girl. Don't ever think that you're not good enough for anyone because you're perfect. Ross made a big mistake ditching you back there. You're awesome, and he just doesn't get that," I told her, rubbing her arm up and down.

She looked up at me, and smiled, "That's really sweet Riker... Thank you," she hugged me tightly and her tears seemed to disappear.

This was my first, long and real conversation with Laura. And she's such an innocent girl that even I can't believe Ross ditched her. She's like another little sister to me, and if I could, I'd hug her like this forever until I see her smile again.