Intro

Sans lived with (Y/N) now, and had for three months. Undyne burnt down her house while cooking, so Papyrus let her stay at his house. Then the two of them, trying to male spaghetti, burnt down his house. How? They have a special talent.

Shortly before that had happened, (Y/N) had done some remodeling, adding an entire wing to her house. Her friend, Steve, was an architect. Good at what he did, but all of his designs came out. . . Blocky. The two of them working together, however, could do fantastic things. So with this extra room, she had Papyrus and Undyne move in.

It was nice, having most of her friends living with her. The house nearly burnt down five times the first month, but it was nice.

When Frisk was allowed to go back to work, the station threw a party. Alcohol was involved, and (Y/N) had to confiscate several people's guns, and Freddy and Foxy went into a closet for an hour at one point, but no one talked too much about that.

Sans, Frisk, and Asriel managed to stay themselves for the most part, but every once in a while they would be locked in a battle to the death.

Dimitri usually did Sans' sessions at the house, which was a little troublesome sometimes, since Sans likes to throw things when he was aggravated.

Frisk and Sans didn't ask Dimitri about her file; there wasn't a reason to.

The boys liked to dissapear time from time, giving no warning. On those days, Frisk and (Y/N) would watch old movies and play board games.

On a day like this, when (Y/N) was already in her room, Frisk called her into the kitchen. (Y/N) slumped down, feeling rather lethargic. "What's up?" She mumbled.

On the wall of the kitchen, written in large, red words, was a message. 'Save them.' A picture was taped beneath the message, which showed Sans, Papyrus, and Asriel. They were tied up and unconscious, blood trailing down their foreheads.

"Oh dear," (Y/N) said, studying the picture. She turned to Frisk, who was on the floor. "What are you doing?"

"Laying on the floor feeling like garbage," was the reply.

(Y/N) thought about it for a moment and layed down with her. "Should we call this in or handle it as illegal bounty hunters?" She was pretty calm about it, after what happened last time.

Frisk shrugged, still laying on the ground.

Why do we always have to deal with hostage situations? Just. . . why?

--------------------------------------------------

So, do y'all wanna have it offical, or illegal junk? Let me know.