Maybe he'll leave soon. I really don't wanna talk to him. Please just leave...

"Niall I'm not going anywhere till you come out here." He says through the door. How did he just read my mind?
I huff and open the door once I realize that he wouldn't leave.

Liam looks up and walks towards me. "What did he tell you?" He asks frowning. I stay quiet and look at the ground.

"Baby.. Tell me what he said to make you cry." Liam says making me look at him. I shake my head and move away from Liam and out the door.

I quickly grab my stuff from the class and then go to my locker grabbing my bag. Before leaving.

*

I walk down the street back to my house, tears pooling down my face as I hold my backpack close to my chest. I hear footsteps from behind as my breath shakes, knowing that its liam running after me. "liam can you please n-not talk to me.." I say as he starts walking next to me.

he frowns and looks down. "can you please just tell me what I did wrong? just please give me that, then I'll leave you alone.." I glance at him as we walk, looking back down quickly as I sigh.

"he said that he saw you leave zayn's house, your hair messed up and your clothes not fully on, signaling that you fücked with him.." I tell him before walking quickly. I hear him sigh as he walks my speed. "that's a fücking lie and you know that, niall.. I'd never be with him, only you." I chuckle dryly.

"that's funny.." I mutter, clenching my jaw as I hear him groan. "baby, princess, please.. what do I have to do to show you how much I love you and only appreciate you." I smirk slightly as we near the house.

"don't talk to me till midnight tonight yeah? your lucky we have no school for a month now." I say, knowing that winter break is coming tomorrow, the weather is strange around here.

"okay.. now." he stops talking right after, making me smile a bit as I enter the house quickly, liam coming in as I take off my shoes and head into the basement.

I sit on the comfy chair and grab my diary from the table. I open to the next page and begin to write.

'Today started off great. Me and Liam cuddled all morning until I left for school. Also I met someone new. His name is Jackson. But when he saw that I had a boyfriend he got all weird. Then he told me that Liam was cheating on me. The thing is that Jackson said he's new. So how did he know zayn and about Liam.. That's weird. Anyways so Liam isn't aloud to talk to me till midnight. I hope he can do it. But yeah, I really hope Jackson was lying because I don't wanna loose Liam. He may be over protective and stuff but I don't care. He's sweet. '

I stop writing and put my diary back on the table, going to get something to drink and eat. When I go into the kitchen Liam was cooking. He turns to me and smiles. I grab some water and a bag of chips. After giving him a small smile I leave the room.

I go back down into the basement while sighing, sitting down on the couch to turn on the TV, going onto the gameshow channel as I start to eat the chips.

since liam is making food, I give him permission to call me for said food, and I hope he knows that that's okay. I just really need to wrap my head around the fact that he may or may not have cheated on me with zayn, the douche.

I continue to eat my chips as I watched the gameshow, feeling this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as I groan. "what the hell is that?" I ask softly, looking down at my stomach as I clench my jaw.

"if I'm pregnant I swear to god, payne.." I stand up from the couch and go into the bathroom, grabbing the pregnancy tests as I sigh. I just keep them for stupid emergencies. I grab one from the small box, using it quickly as I bite my lower lip.

I wash my hands after setting down the stick, praying to god that I'm not pregnant, I really can't be pregnant right now.

I lay the test on the counter next to the sink and huff as I walk out of the bathroom. Liam calls me up a few minutes later and I go upstairs.

He hands me a plate with macaroni and cheese, and then a sandwich. "Thank you." I smile and sit down. Liam nods and sits next to me.

We eat in silence and it was very awkward. I could tell Liam wanted to talk but he didn't. Even I wanted to say something but I didn't either.

I eat my food and soon after I feel sick. Like really really sick. I practically run down into the basement since one. The test should have the results by now and two ill be in the basement anyways.

Once in the bathroom I vomit into the toilet. That goes on for a few minutes and once I finish I feel like I'm going to faint.

"Ugh." I groan and wash my mouth out. After cleaning up the bathroom I decide to look at the test. Either I'll be fine and can go about my day, or this is the moment that will change my life forever.

I look down at said test and keeps my eyes closed as I pick it up slowly. I let out a small sigh and look at the test as I slowly peel my eyes open. the look in my eyes are happy but also sad. I turn around slowly and liam sees me with the test in my hand, making me drop it slowly and kick it away from us.

"baby.. are you pregnant?"

××××

we sincerely apologize for not updating for like three weeks?
school has been a payne, it is for everyone, and we're truly sorry.
we hope you enjoyed this chapter, since it was longer as well.
the next one may take long again so please be patient, little beans :)
we love you all and until the next one <3

~Robbi&Kaci