Chapter One

-Niall-

As I rummage through my room, I look for my favorite pair of sunglasses to wear on the first day of senior year. I glance at them and quickly walk over and pick them up, smiling as I then look into my mirror. "Nice as always Horan." I say to myself, running my fingers through my hair, sighing happily as I then fix my shirt.

Today is going to eventful, I just know it.

During the summer I started living by myself. It's been very peaceful since then. But I've been needing my other guy. My other half, you could say. Someone who understands me, who would love me to death. I have yet to succeed, sadly. Eventually I will find him. My gut feeling says so.

Maybe someone a bit taller than me, with brown hair and brown eyes. Someone different. That describes Liam. But my dream guy is definitely NOT Liam. Basically Liam is the jock of the school and he's so obnoxious. So we aren't going to talk about him.

Getting out of my thoughts, I head down the stairs, with my bag over my shoulder. After exiting my house I lock the door behind me and go to my car, putting my bag in the passenger side and putting my sunglasses on. I then get in and buckle up before driving the short distance to school.

Once I pull into the crowded parking lot of the school, I get out and grab my bag, then put my keys and phone into my pocket. Of course, I also check my hair to make sure it looks good still. It does.

I slide my sunglasses up once I walk inside and I pull my schedule out of my bag and read over it as I make my way towards my locker.

After looking over my schedule once more, I open my locker and grab my large binder, looking into the mirror, smiling to myself. "The first day is always the best." I wink and close my locker, before making my way to the classroom. I see Liam as I walk to the door and roll my eyes, as he does as well.

Liam really bugs me. He ticks me off for many reasons.

I take a seat in my English class, near the back, and put my headphones in while I wait for school to start.

There was still about ten minutes left, and that gave me a bit of time to listen to music.

When the teacher came in though, I took my headphones out and put my phone back in my pocket, then I grabbed a pen out of my bag and got ready for the day.

As the class went on, Liam came in and Ms. Rose sighed. "First day, Payne? Really?"
He nodded and smiled. "Yes, ma'am." He hands her the pass, before taking a seat in front of me. "Why do you have to be in my class?" I think to myself.

Liam turns around. "How's Niall? Have a fun summer, snob?"
I roll my eyes but nod. "Yes, I did. I have my own place, bought a new car. Both beautiful things." I smile. "How about you, Payne?"

He smirks. "I had a great summer. Banged a few guys. Broke some hearts. How I roll, as you know."
Once again I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I do know. Why do you do that anyway?"
"It's fun." Liam smiles. "But It'd be even more fun if you were my next fück."
"You'll never have me." I chuckle.

Ms. Rose coughs, dramatically, making Liam turn around. "Are you done yet, Payne?" She asks.

I smirked as he threw his arms into the air. "Horan, isn't in trouble?"
She shakes her head. "No, you're louder than he is, so you're the only one really disrupting the class."
The class laughs quietly and Liam groans, shaking his head.

I go back to working, quietly, until the class ended and we were dismissed. I pack my things up and head to my locker. I put my binder in and take another one out. My next class was science so that's going to be fun. I run a hand through my hair and go into the classroom after the short walk.

-a few hours later-

Finally, after three classes it was time for Lunch. I go into the lunch room and sit down at the table getting my food and a bottle of water out of my bag. A few other people sat at my table, I didn't mind since they were all pretty nice guys. Then one of the 'nice' guys decided to call Liam over and have him sit with us. That made me want to just get up and leave, I didn't though. I just ate faster.

After I ate, I threw away the trash and quickly left the lunch room. I smile to myself and get all my stuff for the last class of the day, and then make my way to said class.

I walk into class and sit down, once again near the back. Not even five minutes later, Liam comes walking in. "What the fuck, We have EVERY single class together!" I groan at my thought, internally.
Liam sits next to me. "Hmm, seems we have every class together this year. How wonderful." He says sarcastically. He bites his bottom lip and stares at my lips.

"Get away from me, you creep."
"Fine, whatever you want, snob." Liam gets up and sits down in the seat in front of me, just as the bell blares into my ears.

I try my best throughout the class to ignore Liam, But he talks. a lot. Everything the teacher said or asked, Liam had a reply. Honestly, no one cares what Liam thinks about every little thing. But I kept my mouth shut and worked on what I needed too.

The class felt like it would never end and since I couldn't concentrate on my work, because of, someone, being annoying and never shutting up, I give up and close my binder with a small huff.
"Can you ever be quiet?" I ask Liam, with an annoyed tone. He turns to look at me, before going back to his conversation. I groan and wait for class to end.

-end of the day-

The end of the day finally came, and I made my way out to my car. After I put my bag in the seat next to me, after I got in, I put my sunglasses on and start the car.

Once I get home I lay my bag down next to the couch and go up to my room to change clothes. Deciding to put some joggers on, and leaving my shirt on that I wore to school. I then go to the kitchen and grab a snack before watching TV.

After chilling for a while, a long while actually. I glance at the clock seeing that it's nearly 10:30. I hurry up to my room and close the door before crawling into bed and falling asleep quickly.

I'm currently laying in bed, reading a book about true love when someone comes into the room. That person is Liam. My boyfriend.
"Hi princess, how are you?" He asks sweetly, placing a kiss on my cheek.
"I'm alright. How about you, Li?" I smile
He smiles back. "I'm doing fine, as well."

I wake up quickly, my eyes wide. "No.. That was not okay, at all. Me and Liam, Liam and I.. No absolutely not." I huff and run a hand over my face.

I can't believe I dreamed about Liam.

- - -

Robbi here! Kaci and I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. we are going to work really hard for y'all on this book and we really appreciate everything single one of you.

your thoughts on niall and or liam?

until the next chapter :)

[Kaci typed all of the chapter in, I proofread it. Just wanted to make it clear. Kaci and I have a nice process :D]