|Chapter 10|

(Polina)(Somewhere)

"Where on the world am I? Dark, quiet, scary place. No sounds and no light at all. What happened? I remember we were talking, then I went outside, then some light came The Flash and BOOM! Darkness. Did I die? It doesn't look like hell or heaven. You sound disappointed... I know how they look like.

What the hell is going on? O, Shit See what I found. Fedya? Didn't know they look alike. Did I just hear his voice? Dude, help me! Maybe I just really died People in this story have no hope.

There is no heaven, no hell, but just darkness, Was it really Fedya's voice? I... I don't think so It was the shit's voice. I am tired. I need to ....FUCK!" What do I need to do? o-o

I opened my eyes, breathing hard ..."What the hell?"

"Mother Godness" Sad some old lady and made one step away from me " I just said that people need to be more careful on the roads, not just jumping in front every single car" Said the old lady, her eyes where really round. (Just some idea of how the grandma's eyes look like :)  )

 (Just some idea of how the grandma's eyes look like :)  )

I looked around and saw myself Am I that fat I'm everywhere...? in some white room "Where am I?" I asked.

"You are taking a photograph"

"Why?" I said looking around

"I told you"

I started wandering around "What is going on? It looks like a hospital, but what the hell, man what the hell?" I tried to stand up, but when I tried to sit I fell in darkness again.

(Fedya) (Claude Monet)

I was working normally Finally., Ok let's say I was trying to work normally almost finally like nothing happened yesterday when I got a call from the doctor How did he get your number?

"Your girlfriend woke up from her comma" I did want to tell him she is not my girlfriend *Sigh* If I could smack you.

then I realized it was the right time for this "Ok" No time for"Ok" and then he added "Tell her friend too"

"Ok" I called Younis How do yo all know each others' phone numbers? *suspicious*

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that Polina woke up from her coma"

"Oh thats great! Thank you for the awesome news we can go celebrate after she is totally fine" You care only about celebrating? she seemed very happy "We can go in lunch time and visit her" I planed everything in case. 

"Great Idea"

"Also I want to talk you about something" My 'Evie' English turned on that time. Talk me all.

"Ok,," I couldn't wait for the visit and the mystery thing Younis is going to tell me about. Scooby's mystery

When it was lunch time Senya asked where am I going Wife "I have to visit Polina in the hospital"

"But..she doesn't like you..."

It was like someone just plunged some knife inside me HAHAHAHAH I love my metaphors. We all know how it feels. "You are sure" 'Senya sure'

"Yeah" he looked sorry.

"Well I will ask her myself" I said trying to be calm Guys, I just woke up from the comma, leave me alone.

I took Polina's motor bike, I waited for Younis and then she came How do you know where I work?Stop stalking me god damn it.

"I got 30m maximum I'm real busy. so let's go" Then she sat behind me

"Ok, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh yeah, about you not liking Polina" Like you want to force him love me.

"Well she doesn't like me, and I didn't say I don't like her"

"And she didn't say she doesn't like you"

"Well Senya told me what she said" Why does Senya care too much?

"Senya told us what you said" And when I said we shall not trust him no one listened to me.

"SENYA!" We both said the same time.

"Now let's drive this thing faster" And I increased the speed EW. AHAHHAHAHAHAHA.#Dirtyminded we arrived in ten min.

We ran to the room and then Younis just pushed it HAHAHAHAHA I never knew I was secretly strong. Pushing kitchen, walls, rooms. and screamed "Polina" I am in the room and the room means...me.

"Younis!" (The room replied)

"I'm glad you are ok after 2 days" Time problems, they are unsure how many days I was in comma.

"Haha, yeah" and then she grabbed Younis and whispered "What is he doing here?"

"Misunderstanding" And Younis sat next to Polina.

"I don't get it" Me too.

She whispered in Polina's ear like almost ten minutes "I had 30m maximum"

and Polina whispers back. I was just standing looking at both of them nothing break them #Unbreakable unless me and Senya WHY? 

EVERYTHING breaks our friendship as I was thing about it Polina finally said "Oh Senya's falut" She learned French-English quickly.

"Yes" Hoping on the bed Plz,stop #Randomly.

"Misunderstanding" I said and sat on the other side of the bed. Then she just grabbed me and hugged me. Real strong for someone who was in comma.