|Chapter 4|

(Morning)(Polina)

As I woke up I noticed a message from the publishing center saying "Your job starts on Monday and here are the details__________________" Today was Friday so my job will be after 3 days can't wait to move these hands to write 100-200 pages or fall asleep on the top of the book im writing HAHAHAHHA she can't find anywhere else to sleep ahahahah. I can just sit one whole day dreaming about it #ThereIsNothingBetterToDo. I went to Clade Monet and ordered Bonjour meat I was deciding between writing and sleep, so I chose to go eat.Logic This time it wasn't Fendya who gave me my order as I wished, It was a guy who was in the Kitchen that day too, as he was putting the order on the table he touched my chin and said "Bonjour ma lady" Pick up master I was like wtf and then I said "Take off your hand off my face" My face is placed on my chin and I grabbed it off "Oh pretty ladies get mad easily don't worry I can make it up for you in my way" He winked. "I want nun from you, I just want to get the hell away from me"Hate myself, can't get along. Screw me. I'm a bitch *Arguing with myself* No I'm a BITCH. "Ssshhh" And he putted a hand on my mouth" A finger is not enough to shut me up. Unfortunately Mr.Mustache didn't come this time so I had to deal with Mr.Playboy (aka Playboy kitten) like half an hour he was watching me eat I recommend it as a hobby. and asking weird questions, it was such a weird way to start a day!

Since I finished my breakfast, I decided to goo shopping and buy some snacks for the celebration of my new job. I got some chips, chocolate cola, and more stuff. Then it hit me, what should I wear?? So I went home and started looking for some clothes, why should I care after all It is not a date, I will just wear causual outfit. (Polina recommends: Go naked)

(In the kitchen) (Fendya)

Max came in asking me for Polina's phone number Dear Max, We all don't know how Fendya (Fedya) got Polina's phone number. Sincerely Younis and Polina (Authors) "Why do you need it?"I asked.

"Well I want to talk to her and make her one of my special kittens"

"I don't think she will like to be one of your kittens" I truly enjoy role playing, but this is shit.

"Well how do you know?Are you kind of jealous or something? As I know she is not your girlfriend"

"Still she is my friend and not a toy to play with" #OverCliche

"She is my special kitten" meoww, bitch.

"I don't give a shit anyways if you want her phone number ask her yourself"

"Fine!"

"Whatever!" I shot back, I'm not jealous or something but she is my friend and I care about my friend #OverprotectiveBff. He is doing much better job at being her friend I would have gladly gave her phone number.

(At home) (Polina)

I was writing a new story when my phone ring-rong Best tune ever. It was a text from Fendya "See ya in 30 minutes!". "AHHH!!" Random moaning. How could I forget about it! Oh calm down mind I still have time, so I change into black jeans and a T-shirt with a drawing of a wolf on it (the time I was buying it I was with my friend and she said that I look like that wolf actually...In a good way) I have an ability of changing into clothes.

I got the snacks and got to the central park before Fendya arrives, I waited for 5 minutes and then he arrived.

"I hope you wasn't waiting so long for me"

"No, I came before 5 minutes from now"

"Oh, nice t-shirt you got there" Where?

"Thx.."I sneezed.

"Let's get these wolves fed" There are more?!

"Haha, yeah" Again with the fake laughing...

We started eating, laughing and chatting. Without sitting, without anything like wtf? He is so funny. It was the best day ever.God damn it stop sounding like two giggly 10 years old girls.

"Ah, I'm so tired, thank you for the awesome evening" I said.

"No problem"

"We can hangout anytime you like to"

"Sure"

I was deep thinking (In my ass) when Fedya did a weird thing he kissed on the cheek and the got me back to life, I was a zombie. I was about to blast from screaming that's when he got a call and then said "I had so much fun, bye" and he waved.

"Bye" I waved back.

Later as I was turning to leave for how many hours was I sitting there alone? "Ahh!" I screamed as I saw Senya staring so hard "Oh, Senya, you scared me".

"Why were you out with Fendya?" He asked SHAME ON YOU, can't even pounce your bff's name right.

"To celebrate my new job"

"Where?" he came close, his face was like angry and weird Acting like Fedya's wife.

"Bridge street, why are you asking all these questions" Wait...but...we are there now

"How old are you?"

"22"

"Are you Fendya's new girlfriend?"

"No way"

"Why did he kiss you then?"

"How can can I know"

"I'm watching you" Then he left.

Wow.. what the hell was that...weird gay, but Fedya said that it is his bestfriend. Wow, after few minuts I took all my staff aka my slaves and went to my motor bike. 5 minutes and I was home.

(Addition to use in case)
Fedya's school on how to get people back to life again:

1. Make sure they are deep thinking.

2. Kiss them on the cheek.

3. Make them feel like screaming.

4. Great job. repeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally finished.

Ja na

and..

Adios!