|Chapter 5|

(Polina)

Today is Monday, I woke up in rush because it is my first day at the publishing center, I dressed up and then I drank my coffee, sadly I can't go to Clande Monet Sadly I don't have so much time so I took the bus GTA and arrived in the time "Welcome"Mr.Dick said #bestname

"Hello" Now all of you will be singing Adele's song in the comments. I know you strangers better than you all do.

"We need to discuss some stuff about your books"

"Ok sure". The cover, editing things took hours.

"Tomorrow we will complete, you can go now"

"Ok" I decided to go to Clade Monet Nowhere else to go, believe me McDonalds customers have decreased because of that restaurant. and eat lunch there like what else can you do in a restaurant? Care to share? I checked my messages and I got one text from Fendya No one else sends you messages. "Hi, meat lover , where are you today?"Love the nicknames.

"I went to work, I'm coming for lunch NOW x3 " I replied. What's with the kawaii emoji? Trying to flirt? He didn't reply back, I think he is busy cooking No he is shining my shoes. When I arrived at Clade Monet it was so busy, even some of the chefs were taking orders I'm telling you they don't have waiters. I sat somewhere far from my usual place The bathroom is a perfect place. I had to wait for half an hour Bad service I rate it 4.99 out of 5 stars. so I can order a salad I envy your healthiness just as a mini lunch, I started playing "shoot the bubbles" I was trying to make a new high score when someone was tapping my shoulder "Hey I'm busy" I then took the person's hand off Never knew my love is someone's hand. I will never interrupt you while you are playing any game Polina. I learned my lesson from Fedya. He really wants his hand back..give it back Polina... then I realized it was FEDYA ! O-M-G I just looked up and saw him, I touched his hand, I'm losing my mind. HOLY BANANAS. He kissed you on the cheek so touching his hand and taking it off is too much?

"Hey man" I said trying to forget the touching scene Let me help you *uses Men In Black memory eraser* Here you go. "Why are you dressed in casual clothes?"

"It is Halloween today" Love the humor.

"What an awesome costume!" Rising my right eyebrow.

"Just kidding, I'm fired"

"What? Omg why?" Fake concern + Bad humor.

"I don't know ask Mr. Vitya (Mr.Moustach), he knows" Finally being nice and calling him by his name.

I don't know what happened to me that moment Probably hormones rage. I just went and kicked Mr.M office's door Fighting for the crush, how sweet.

"Hey you drank girl don't dare kick the door like that" Yes Polina drinks humans. How do you recommend her to kick it?

"Why would you fire Fedya?!" I said holding his shirt Personal bodyguard. (Ads: Polina a girl whose height is 165cm is always ready to fight for you just call 991 and you find her there P.S Carry chill pills for her in case).

"He was so drank as you now" He said pushing me. Stop drinking people Polina, bad girl.

"Look at yourself, everyday drank you don't know how to man-" Shame on you man- up, will ya? Fedya put his hand on my mouth "Don't get me in more trouble"and grabbed me out of Mr.M office. O_O Sexual... "I need you to be a good girl"He added licking her eyebrows. Ima stop before it is too far.