|Chapter 2|

I went for a walk and then realized how it was such a dramatic morning what can be worse? As I wanted to be the gorcey (grocery) I mean, why not? I just realized that I forgot my damn purse!

(In the kitchen) (Fedya)

As it was evening so I was walking there until the evening? my work was done, I was relieved I wanted to sit and relax on my babe couch WHAT? Ew,no.. However as I passed I tripped and fell "what the ...?" after I got up I noticed it was a girl's purse These people seriously have sight problems, how in the world couldn't you notice it lying around all day? I opened it and of course it was the-girl-who-hates-meat Was there my picture in it? I am so good I have my own picture in my purse. I think I should return it before it is too late It was there the whole damn day. 

(On the street homeless ) (Polina)

*Sighs* Ahh I wish I had someone to ride me home. If I could underline this twice hahaha, I love my fails ahahaha. I'm not even going to comment on this one... I was about to give up and go miles and miles You were on the street the whole day? until someone someone was calling names: Crazy woman, Bonjour killer lady and other names so sweetI kept walking just then someone threw something hard #love as I turned I saw the guy from the restaurant How did he find me? GPS probably stuck on your bum.  "Finally, here is your purse"

"Thanks, sorry for the drama in the morning"

"Fedya" Randomly introduced himself.

"Polina, nice to meet you in a weird way"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I mean how can you NOT enjoy such a piece of art?

Ja na ☆
Adois !