48.

Liam's P.O.V

It had taken me a while to decide on which publishing company to go with but in the end I thought that the company that would let me publish anything was the one to go for they seemed more about spreading my books around rather than trying to get as much money as possible that was exactly what I was looking for. I contacted them and they immediately responded telling me they would love for me to go in for a meeting as soon possible and that's how I ended up on a train to London Louis sitting right beside me he wasn't very talkative he seemed mesmerised by the views outside and lost in his thoughts at the same time every now and then I would see him smile and it made me happy.

Louis had told me he had never been to London before I knew I had to bring him with me although he wouldn't be able to come into the meeting with me I know the meeting shouldn't take too long so I told him we would go sightseeing when my meeting is done he seemed extremely excited and that truly made me happy.

My meeting is at 10:30am and it is currently just past nine we still had about half an hour until we arrived at the right station and then I will probably take us about another half hour to walk to the publishing company's office.

I feel a hand being placed on my thigh and I looked up to see Louis smiling at me.

"Are you nervous?" He asked patting my thigh.

"Of course I am nervous but I have you and that's all I will ever need" I said he blushed immediately knocking my shoulder.

"You're such a sap" He chuckled.

"You love it" I replied.

"Yeah I do I really do" He said smiling once again.

"Ditto" I smiled back.

I felt the train coming to a stop I looked out of the window to see that we had arrived in London I was getting more nervous by the second I grabbed my backpack and Louis' hand leading us towards the door.

I felt Louis tense next to me I looked to him to see him staring out in front of us I followed his gaze to see a huge crowd of people I don't think Louis thought the city would be this busy I squeezed his hand and lead him weaving through the crowd towards the exit I don't think he had ever held onto me that tight.

I acted the same way the first time I came to London so overwhelmed by the thousands of people coming from every direction. We finally made it out onto the streets each of us taking in a breathe of relief.

"Now let's go find that office" I said.

I know I haven't updated in a while but here is a update enjoy it.

How do you guys feel about pillowtalk?

Personally I love it I think that Zayn is doing well for himself and I am glad he is happy.