29.

Liam's P.O.V

It was weird being without Louis for a few days but it is alright because I was back now I texted him to let him know I had arrived back he was surprised I was back so early and told me he was out for lunch with Zayn and Harry which I wasn't happy about I knew hoe Zayn and Louis had met and that they talked a lot and I wasn't happy about.

I heard my door open and close signalling Louis was here I had given him the spare set of keys I was extremely nervous about it thinking I was moving way too fast but he just took them and kissed me I know Louis wouldn't judge me.

"Hey I missed you" Louis said jumping into bed cuddling into me.

"Hey babe how was lunch" I asked itching to know.

"It was good I think Zayn and Harry got along well" He said smirking.

"Are you doing what I think you are trying to do?" I asked laughing lightly at him.

"Maybe" He said chuckling.

I just continued to smile at him he was extremely cheeky and I found it absolutely adorable.

"They seemed to really hit it off they didn't even notice me the whole time" He said shaking his head smiling.

"You didn't have to leave early to come see me" I said knowing I was for sure lying.

"We were done anyway and I asked Harry to drop Zayn home and he looked like he was thanking me so much with his eyes all I know is I hope that this ship sails" He explained I found it so cute how he was fangirling over his two friends trying to get together although I can't say anything because I ship Niall and Josh.

"Anyway enough about lunch, how was being home?" Louis asked me.

"Well it was fine although it didn't feel like it used to" I answered cuddling into him more.

"What do you mean?" He asked me scrunching his nose in confusion.

"It didn't feel like home anymore" I said looking down at Louis. "Because it isn't home this is home and I wouldn't want it any other way because if this want my home I wouldn't get to be here with you right now" I said kissing the top of his head I looked down to see a tear streaming down his face I wiped it away with my thumb kissing his cheek.

"Please don't cry" I mumbled.

"I can't help it you make me so damn happy" He said smiling and shaking his head as he wiped away his tears.

In that moment I really wanted to tell him I love him but I wanted the moment to be absolutely perfect and I didn't know if he was ready to hear it yet.

"If you left me I wouldn't know what to do with myself honestly" I said smiling at him.

"I would be fine if you left me" Louis said jokingly "I'm just kidding I would probably cry for the rest of my life" He laughed but kissed me.

"I really am glad that you moved her Li" He mumbled looking up at placing his hands on my chest.

"I'm glad I moved here as well" I said putting my hands on his bum giving it a cheeky squeeze "Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do that" I chuckled he just hit me but laughed.

He truly made me happy.

Another update make sure you leave a comment I have been loving your guys comments they make me smile and laugh they also make me extra motivated to update so continue to vote and comment love you guys.