One was painstakingly familiar, I knew exactly where I had seen him. About a month ago, on the bridge with Fallon after the crash, he had allowed me to take his blood. In doing so I got to see one of his memories. One that had this man right here.

He had a gun in his hand and a smirk aimed at Fallon. I moved my eyes to next to him.

Adrianna.

How could I ever forget those brown eyes and hair, the way she sashayed around as if she was a blessing? A marvelous creation?

Right now she seemed in pain, her glowing skin seemed duller and lost it's liveliness. Now she stood there, slightly hunched, with her plotting eyes locked on mine.

"Took you long enough," she said. Damien's hand slowly clenched into a fist. "Were you too busy mourning over the loss of your precious friend?"

"Actually," I started. "I was wondering how baldy Callie injured you for you to take four days to strike back."

She snorted. She looked exhausted but still held up the mean girl look. "I'll admit, she's a tough one. You really need others to fight your fights for you? Can't handle me yourself?"

She was answered with a chorus of growls and barks at her. Even Damien's mouth seemed to froth up.

The other man spoke up, loading his gun. I zeroed in on the bullets. They weren't normal, they could actually potentially kill Fallon. "So this is the gorgeous Rose I've heard so much about." He paused and sneered at Fallon, "I must say, you've got an excellent taste."

Fallon tilted his head at him, trying to hide the fact that this man irritated him beyond recognition. "Learned from the best."

"Yes...Opposites attract." He stepped closer to him. Fallon's gaze darkened but he didn't back away. I swallowed as I watched them while Adrianna just smirked knowingly. The man loudly cocked his gun, eyes on the boy in front of him. "But it seems as if she's too good for you."

"Fallon, who the hell is this?" I asked him sharply, my gaze never leaving the mystery man's. He even looked at me too and smiled. His eyes crinkled.

"Radko," Fallon answered simply, his voice rough. Radko gave him a look.

"Now now, where's the formality? I'm his father."

Crap. Well, I expected that.

He scrutinized Fallon's expression. "You seem disgusted."

"To have a father like you, anyone would be!" he shouted, starting forwards. Radko reacted fast, aiming his gun at his son and releasing the safety. Fallon halted.

"I think Joe would react differently," Radko said. "I'm disappointed in you."

I expected Fallon to throw it off with another snarky remark, but instead his eyes changed from angry to hurt. I gaped as he swallowed and cast his eyes downwards. His father's words will always hurt him.

"Where is he anyway? This is a family reunion!" No one said anything. Radko chuckled to himself and stepped closer to Fallon, the gun still aimed right between his eyes. "Oh I know, you two are mad at me for what you are."

He put the lip of the gun under Fallon's chin, pushing his head up. His finger lingered on the trigger. "Isn't that right, Ivailo? You wish you were different because you can't control it?"

Fallon's eyes flashed but he said nothing. Radko smirked, despite the three wolves circling him and Adrianna menacingly. One was the Beta, no doubt. He was bigger, more muscles rippled as he moved his powerful legs. They snapped their jaws, leaking saliva out of their snouts, until even Adrianna looked slightly uneasy. They seemed to be planning with the Alpha as their eyes glazed over, waiting for one vulnerable spot.