XV - Boredom

OHMYGODI'MSOSORRYFORTHELONGWAIT!!!!

PLEASEDON'TKILLMEWITHSERRATEDSPOONS!!!

I don't own Naruto.

Enjoy!

_ _ _

"What do you want from us?" Asoba asked, and Deidara smirked, folding his arms.

"Nothing from any of you... no, I'll just be taking Kaien and going on my way, un." my eyes widened, still glaring.

"Why?! Why do you want Kaien?!" Sena demanded, ice forming on the floor around her. Deidara noticed this.

"Ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you, un." he said, pointing to the ceiling. I looked up and gasped. It was writhing with an assortment of Deidara's clay sculptures.

"Guys, don't! Those are bombs!" I yelled to them, fearing for their lives.

I narrowed my eyes at Deidara, then sighed, relaxing out of my fighting stance.

"i'll go with you. Just... don't hurt them." Deidara smirked, and I walked over to him.

"One step and you all die." I turned my head, seeing all of my teammates had been moving to stop me.

"Kaien... don't! You don't have to do this!" Sena said to me, and I smiled sadly.

"It's all right... I'll be fine..." I said, then frowned as I felt Deidara's hand on my arm. "Just... don't tell Gaara. He'll come after me... I don't want him getting hurt."

"Good choice... I'll leave your little friends, un."

Then Deidara pulled me deeper into the cave, forming a hand sign. My eyes widened.

"You said you wouldn't hurt them!" Deidara smirked.

"I lied, un. Katsu!" there was a loud explosion, and an incoherent yell.

"Senpai, is Kaien-chan here?!" I was suddenly knocked over by an orange blur, and felt strong arms around my waist.

"Kaien-chan! Tobi missed you! No one plays with Tobi anymore!" I fought not to smile. Truthfully, I was glad to see him too; he was the single person, besides Itachi, that featured most in my childhood.

"Tobi, get off me." I couldn't reattach myself to any of them. They betrayed me.

After a little while, we started to walk.

"What do you want with me?"

"Well, mostly to draw out the nine tails jinchuriki..." my eyes widened, they were after Naruto now?! "But also, Pein-sama thinks your powers could benefit the association, un."

"How so?! I have gained no new abilities since I was with you, and there was no sign of me being helpful then!" I growled, and Deidara rose an eyebrow at me.

"It's no use lying to me, un... I know that you have gained new abilities, such as mastering the Chi Shihai [blood control], and the self summoning technique, and the mind invasion... as well as it becoming apparent that you have inherited the rare Chiyu te [healing hand] of the Uzumaki clan, un."

"Chiyu... te..? What do you mean? I've never even heard of that before!" I said, and Deidara laughed mockingly.

"We've been observing you, Kaien... there is nothing we do not know."

[me: 0.o]

* * *

"Kazekage-sama!" Gaara looked up from his paperwork, only doing so because of the tone of voice. A blue haired girl that he recognised as Sena, Kaien's teammate, rushed in, followed closely by Tetsuya, and Asoba. The panicked expressions they wore made Gaara's muscles tense.