"I swear it won't happen again."

I'm starting this book off with a series of imagines based off of one sentence. All of these sentences are from 'you-make-me-wander' on Tumblr. Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________

"I swear it won't happen again," he said.

"No, Justin! I'm tired of it. You haven't even stopped laughing," I yelled at my boyfriend as he laughed shamelessly at me. This was a normal thing for us. He always did this.

"I'm done playing with you," I huffed, tossing the Wii controller at his chest and walking past him. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his chest.

"Hey, hey," he grabbed my chin and pulled my face towards him. "I'm sorry," he said, doing his best not to laugh at me.

"Say it all," I pouted, He sighed dramatically.

"Baby girl," he began. "I'm sorry for grabbing your character and throwing him off a cliff," he said sincerely.

"And?" I prompted. He sighed loudly again.

"And knocking your character off his Yoshi and putting you in my mouth then spitting you off another cliff," he finished, holding back all of his laughter.

"Thank you," I said, sliding back into my spot next to him. He continued to giggle at my attitude. "I swear to God, Justin, if you push me off one more cliff, I'm never playing Mario Super Bros with you until we are back with our Heavenly Father, and that is a promise," I said, giving him a deadly side glare. He unpaused the game and chuckled.

"I can't make any promises," he mumbled quietly.

"I heard that!" I yelled.

"Lying's a sin," he pipped, not taking his eyes off the TV What am I gonna do with this kid?