Prime Age

The boy was on the run. Seemed like he'd been doing a lot more running than fighting recently. This new time really did put a spin on things. However, his superior body modifications allowed him much leeway in his traversal of the hostile territory known as Vale. He'd picked that tidbit of information up in an alleyway from a drunkard. Seemed like he didn't even know he was staring into the face of a ghost. As he walked, the boy stumbled across the training school. Beacon, they called it. Thanks again, drunk man. As he surveyed the school grounds from a nearby settlement rooftop (which, in his opinion, seemed quite high up. Not that he minded. But his time seemed to care quite a bit more about the environment than this one.), he noticed a small group of approximately ten to fifteen natives walking towards a cliff with lobbing pads embedded in the ground. They were heading for a forest that glowed a bright green color in the early morning light. As he turned on the hostile scanner built into his helmet, the small group appeared in yellow, showing an unknown threat, possibly friendly. However the forest itself was teeming with hostiles around every corner.

'Interesting." the boy thought.

He approached the school grounds and used his semblance to cloak himself. He had a semblance of stealth, so it was no problem. He approached the cliff and heard the woman in a white shirt and purple cape explaining something to the rest. Then the people began to get launched. The boy watched silently from the center of the group as they all flew above him.

And then... he saw her. The most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. Short, black hair that tinged red near the end. Almost pasty, white skin. Red outfit that included a battle skirt. And some sort of high-proficiency combat mechanism strapped to her back. The boy had his fair share of suitors when he was living in his tribe, being a youth prodigy and all. But none of them even compared to this girl.

As she got launched into the forest, the boy became a little panicked.

'Something could happen to her! That forest is chock full of hostile entities! I must follow.'

And when the girl got launched, the boy followed too, jogging off the cliff face and landing in a small crater below. He pulled one of his weapons from his back and raced into the forest.

A/N: Well it looks like I've made a huge mistake. Meant to publish this ad the original part 1 of the story. Woops.