be our valentine

Start from the beginning

"Ja, maybe jou're right, Kiku."

"Hmm? If you're rearry right, what wirr we give her?"

The Italian raised his hand excitedly, "Oooh! Che cosa succede se diamo la bella ragazza alcune cose che piace? (What if we give the beautiful girl some things she like?)"

The group Allies and the Axis thought carefully, then nodded and approved at the Italian's suggestion.

"Hai, we shourd give her some art stuff, she likes to draw, you know. Oh, and some of my anime and manga collections too."

The Brit sighed, "We should give her anything she wants or likes, though."

Then the American stood up, "I agree with Feli, Kiku, and Arthur, dudes."

After that, the Canadian also stood up, "S-same."

Then the German, Russian, Chinese, and lastly, the Frenchman, but he's still not standing.

"Come on, dude! You don't want her to be sad and all alone, do you?"

After he has heard that, he stood up now, "Oui. Let's go."

Then they went away.

===~===~===

You just sat there with your friends, as they were given a lot of flowers and chocolates.

(4/F/n) asked, "(Y/n), you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, umm, yeah. I'm fine."

(3/F/n) sighed, as she sat in boredom, "What shall we do?"

(F/n) then looked at the 5 boys in the other table, "Hey, look at those boys over there. They are really cuuuuute!!"

Then (2/F/n) choked her with her tight collar, "Just shut up, you know."

"Ack-! Okay, oka- ack! J-just stop, c-choking- ack! Me!"

(2/F/n) released her, then (F/n) breathed, "Finally!"

(2/F/n) glared darkly at her, "If you do something stupid again, I swear you won't breathe ever again."

(F/n) chuckled nervously, "Ahaha, okay. I won't do it again."

You all then went at your lockers. Then those 5 boys went towards you. (F/n) blushed darkly when she saw her crush, Mathias.

"Hey girls, what are you doing right now~?"

As that sudden action of Mathias, the Norwegian quickly choked him as he pulled the Dane's tie, "Ack-! H-hey, w-what- ack! Is t-that- ack! For?"

(2/F/n) blushed pink as she thought, 'He chokes Mathias just like I do with (F/n). He's very cute.'

"For being stupid and dumb."

"O-okay- ack! J-just release- ack! Me!"

Lukas then released him from his grip. Mathias quickly breathed.

Emil asked stoically, "So what are you all girls doing?"

(3/F/n) scratched the back of her neck, "We are just getting our stuff, that's all."

(4/F/n) nodded, "Yep."

Berwald then looked at (4/F/n), then nodded again, "Go'd."

There was an awkward silence between all ten of you, until Mathias broke the silence, "Hey uhh, (F/n)?"