sans x fem.reader

(Y,n)

He was sitting there at his computer. What was strange about this? He was watching porn. Human porn. And he was doing what you'd usually when watching porn. But he was also taking notes? There was a note pad on the desk in front of him and he'd just wrote something down on it. A low gutteral moan is heard and he tilts his head back. You bite your lip and feel your womanhood getting warmer. You eventually got control of yourself and turned away and headed downstairs. You couldn't get the image of his blue length out of your mind though. You went to the kitchen and got a piece of ice from the freezer and poped it into your mouth.

"You sure do like hard things in your mouth eh, (Y,n)?" You hear Sans' voice. You suck the ice chunk down your throat and start to choke. But being that it was a smaller piece you manage to hack it up and turn to Sans with a shocked look on your face. He chuckles and leans against the door frame.

"What the hell Sans! You scared the shit out of me," you scowl at him and throw what was left of the ice at him. He smiles widly and starts to slowly walk toward you. You feel your face heat up but stand your ground, arching an eyebrow.

"So...you like to snoop huh?" He says, stopping a few inches from you. You hold your breath and lean back against the fridge. "Did you like what you saw?" He asks, left eye going blue and sticking his long glowing blue tongue out. You unconsciously bite your lip and let out a shakey breath. "Looks like I really rattled your bones." Your face flushes more and you look away and laugh.

"Well I don't know what you mean but that tongue is really interesting," you supply and look back at him, now more composed. He flicks his tongue against your neck.

"You don't have to be embarrassed but damn do I like seeing you fistey." He whispers in your ear and reaches up, pulling your (h,c) hair, pulling a moan from your throat that you tried to suppress. He laughs again, softly, his breath against your neck sending shivers throughout your body and warming your nether region.

"I don't- ahhh!" his hand had snuck up your shirt and squeezed your breast. He moves closer and grinds against you.

"C'mon don't lie." He whispers again. "You saw what I was doing and you liked it." He drags his tongue along your neck until you gasp. He nibbles on that spot and it makes you wiggle in pleasure, trying to get away. "Admit it." he demands, hand sliding down to your thigh. "Admit it." He demands again and presses his hand against your crotch.

"Saans!" You gasp and feel your knees go weak. How was he making you feel this good without touching you physically? Then it dawns on you. He has magic, duh.

A shock goes through you, confirming your theory. Your legs give out and you slide to the ground. He snickers at you and pulls off your top. "If you admit it I'll let you go," He offers. you wanted him to stop but you also wanted him to keep going. You wanted him inside you. You wanted him to ravage you, destroy you. But you didn't want him to know that.

"F-fine! I was watching you!" You confess.

His hands slide down your pants and his cold boney finger presses against your clit. Your back arches and you bite your lip hard, a low primal sound coming out of your throat.

"Watching me what?" He asks.

" I was watching you- ahh! S-Sans!" His finger starts to move around down there.

"Hmm? What was that? I didn't hear you," he comments.

"F-fuck!" You yelp, grabbing the edge of the fridge door. He was sliding his finger around, poking it in you every now and then. You could see the bulge in his pants and it only made you want him more. "F-fuck me," you beg, seeing him blush.

"Well I can't say no to something like that," he smirks, placing his hands under your back and lifting you up. He teleports you to his room and drops you on his bed. He takes off his jacket and shirt while you take off your shirt and bra. This is crazy! He's your roommate, your best friend. You shouldn't be doing this. But you couldn't stop. You pressed your lips against his and slide your fingers over his ribs and down his spine, causing him to shiver and moan. He bites and tugs at your bottom lip and pushes you down and doesn't even bother to undo your pants. He pulls them down roughly and smiles at the black underwear that you adorned. He slowly slid his fingers in them and pulled them down. It made your heart skitter and flip when his tongue rolled out of his mouth, dripping saliva on your already wet womanhood.

"You smell amazing," he says, dragging his tongue along your lower lips. "You taste amazing too."

Your face flushes and you suddenly feel embarrassed about your body. You've had sex plenty of times before but this was different. Every other time it was with a human but now a monster? A skeleton? This was on a whole different level.

He seems to sense your unease and comes up and gives you a soft kiss. "I know this is probably strange and scary bit it'll be fine, I promise." He smiles, staring deeply into your eyes. You nod and feel his member press against your lower region. You bite your lip as he slides in and moan loudly when he's all the way in.

"F-fuck! You're so tight!" Sans moans, gripping your hair. "Heh, are you sure you've done this before?" He chuckles as he thrusts slowly.

You grab his ribs and arch your back. "Y-yes I'm sure," you say and bite your lip. His movements became faster and harder and your moans become louder. He bites and licks your neck and massages your boobs as he whispers things when he can.

He flips you over and you instinctively move your hips up and down. You lean back, moaning his name loudly. His thumb presses against your clit and sends a shock wave through you, making you gasp and tremble.

"H-holy shit!" You yelp when he starts to slam himself into you. You could tell he'd been watching allot of human porn.

"God damn you're so beautiful," he comments, making your face turn red. His movements get faster and rougher, making your entire body tingle.

"Saaans!" You moan out, feeling the tense ball that had been growing inside you explode. Your walls tighten up around his length and you can feel him twitch inside you. His seed explodes into you and when you come down off the high you lay against him. Both of you were panting for breath.

"God damn, (y,n). That was amazing."

"Better than jacking it to porn?" You smirk as his face turns blue and he looks away. You laugh and give him a soft kiss.