mettaton x sans

Sans

Mettaton was so talented. He was cute too. His voice was like an angels. But he didn't know I felt that way. He never will. He'll pester me about it forever and laugh at me. We were sitting at his house, waiting to surprise his friend Napstablook. It was his birthday today. I had heard allot about him these past few months. I sigh and smile when Mettaton starts jumping from excitement.

"Sans, he's coming! Hide!" He says giddily. Papyrus, Mettaton, Frisk and I all dive into our hiding spots and wait. The door opens and the small ghost floats in. When he turns on the light we all jump up and yell 'surprise!'.

Napstablook froze in surprise then started to cry and laugh. Mettaton went over and pulled him into a hug. I felt the sourness of jealousy in my stomach. I mean they're cousins but...damnit.

"TIME TO PARTY!" Mettaton yells and we all cheer.

Drinks were passed out and food was eaten. Presents were given and cake was eaten later on. And eventually I was drunk.

People were starting to leave, Papyrus already gone with Undyne. Alphys had left ages ago. Shyren was on her way out and so was Aaron and Jerry who just randomly showed up.

I was about to leave too but Mettaton stopped me and told me I could stay at his place.

"I-i couldn't do that." I say, looking down with a light blue hue to my face. He takes my hand and pulls me out of the house, waving a loving bye to Napstablook.

"Metunnn," I slur. "I need to get home to...Paps."

"I'm afraid you'll get hurt," he tells me and gives me a glance. Did he care? Nah...

Once we arrive at his house the alcohol was fully setting in and I was getting risky.

"Mettaton c'mere," I tell him and he does. He gives me a concerned look and I sit up straighter and pat the seat beside me. Cautiously, he takes his seat and arches a brow. I smile and lean toward him.

"What are you doing?" Mettaton asks, leaning back. I keep going though until he's laying against the arm rest. I roughly press my lips against his and he gasps, stiffening up.

"Sans you're drunk-" Mettaton starts and tries to get up but I grab his wrists and pin him down, placing my legs on either side of his waist. I kiss him more, slowly sliding my blue glowing tongue into his mouth. He seems surprised by this and I smirk. You'd think he'd be more dominant but I guess not. He moans when I move my kisses to his neck, finding his sweet spot. His back arches some and he wriggles underneath me. I pick my head up from his neck and let my tongue roll out of my mouth. I could see the lust fill his eyes as he leans up enough to bite the tip of it. I smirk and keep my eyes on him as I lick his chest. He bites on his lip. I don't know how Alphys managed to give them such a realistic ability to feel but I loved it.

"S-sans..." he moans when I nip at his inner thigh. I smile and pull down his pants.

And I was shocked to say the least. He was already hard at eight inches. He was blushing madly and I give him a comforting smile before letting my tongue roll out of my mouth, dripping light blue saliva onto his member. He watched silently as I slowly creeped closer to him.

Once I was close enough I drug my tongue along his metalic member. His back arches and his mouth opens but no sound comes out. I wanted to make him scream my name. I wrap my tongue around him and slowly pull myself back up. He bites his lip hard and I smile, tilting my head to the side and slowly drags my tongue down his length. I take his full length into my mouth, causing a low gutteral moan to erupt from his throat. He grabs the edge of the couch and tilts his head back as I bob my head in a slow rhythmic way. Soon I am moving faster and Mettaton is writhing under me from pleasure. Soon though he's yelling my name, his warm liquids filling my mouth.

"S-sans..." he pants afterwards.

I chuckle and come up, kissing him, letting his own liquids flow into his mouth.

Might do a part two...