Chapter 6- Bridgit

"Who's Shane?" Liam asked

I froze. Shane. I havnt even thought about the break up and it just happened the morning before.

I dont know why I havnt cried.

"Just an ex boyfriend" I said, trying to put on a convincing smile. But of course Liam didn't buy it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, his eyes soft.

"Well I loved him, he broke up with me today, my heart is broken and im pretty pissed. There I talked about it" I rushed out.

Liam flinched at my angry tone. "Im sorry, I didn't know" He said looking down. I felt guilty all of the sudden.

"Sorry, Liam. I just dont know what to feel right now." I said honestly

"Its okay, if you ever need me. I'll be here for you. I promise" He said, looking into my eyes.

"Thanks L-"

"Hey, guys lets go play spin the bo- am I interrupting something here?" Niall interrupted me

"Other than my sentence, no." I said with a sigh.

"Oh sorry" Niall said sheepishly

We were all silent for a bit. "So you were saying something about spin the bottle I think?" Liam said looking over at Niall.

"Oh yeah! Do you guys want to come play?"

"Uhh..sure" I said not really feeling tired anymore.

Liam agreed and we three walked down stairs together. Once we were in the living room, I saw Paul asleep on the couch, and the boys were sitting in a circle on the floor with a glass beer bottle in the middle of them.

We joined them and Liam sat next to me. I sat next to Louis, who sat next to Zayn, who sat next to Niall, who sat next to Harry.

"Who's going first?" I asked

"I'll go" Niall said

He spun and it landed on Zayn. Zayn made a face and leaned into the middle, Niall doing the same. I didn't actually expect them to kiss until I saw them actually kiss. Well, it was more of a peck but same thing.

I laughed because it was really funny.

Zayn spinned and it landed on..Niall. They both groaned and I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard, that my sides hurt.

I calmed down and sat back up.

"How about I just spin. K?"I said

They all nodded their heads. I spun and it landed on Niall. His face heated up. I giggled in my head and leaned forward. I was going to just peck his lips but he had other plans. He let the kiss linger for a good minute.

I quickly pulled away and sat back into my original spot.

I turned my head to the side and saw Liam, playing with his fingers while scrunching his face up in confusion.

"Hey, Liam. Are you okay?" I asked worried

He looked at me but didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Yeah" he said while putting on a fake smile and turning his attention to everyone else.

Yeah..okay...

****************

Ooh..looky there. I updated again. :D Haha

Love ya!

-Nicole♥