Chapter 17 -Bridgit

There was a medow  with white and purple flowers scattered all over.

A boy, about 20, was laying on the many Gerber Daisies creating an indentation. He was tan, with chocolatey  eyes. His light brown hair was in a quiff.

Next to him was a girl, about 21, with her fingers intertwined with his. Her blonde hair was splayed around her head. Her golden eyes were clouded with such a strong emotion. Love. She was lightly whispering things into the boy's ear, making him smile as though he had won the lottery.

"Bridgit" The boy called out

"Bridgit"

"Bridgit!"

"What!" I shot up out of bed to see who had awaken me from such a beautiful dream.

I looked over to see Liam with an amused expression on his face.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I squealed slapping his muscular arm

"Sorry babe" He gave me a toothy grin before wrapping his arms around my waist and softly kissing my lips.

"Hmm" He hummed during the kiss

Once we broke apart he looked deeply into my eyes. "I love you" He said

My eyes widened in shock. This is the first time he has ever told me that.

His eyes widened too once he realized what he had said.

"I-uhh-i did'nt mean to say that...uhm....well i did actually. Yeah, I did. I love...you." He nervously addmitted.

I smiled at how nervous he was. "I love you too, Liam" I said before crashing my lips onto his.

Our lips moved insync as he dropped his hands to my hips, rubbing small circles.

I moved my mouth down to his neck sucking in different spots, trying to find his sweet spot.

Once a moan slipped from his mouth, i knew i had found where it was.

He was a moaning mess as i gave him a hickey. (Sorry peeps but in America we call 'em hickeys.)

"Aw, for fucks sake. Lock the door if you're gonna have sex."

Looking at the door I saw Louis standing there

I blushed and hid my face in Liam's chest. I inhaled his cologne. That's not weird right? Oh well.

Liam cleared his throat, trying to break the awkward tension that was silently choking us all.

"We, uh, we weren't having...sex" Liam mumbled

"Yeah but if I wouldn't have come in, you too would probably be naked on the bed fu-"

"Louis!" I yelled shoving him out of the room

"I only speak the truth!" He yelled before I slammed the door in his face

"If by 'truth' you mean 'a bunch of bullshit' then yeah truth" I muttered under my breath.

I looked over at Liam and smiled. My smile then turned to one of confusion.

"Why is Louis here?" I asked Liam

"Oh, about that. Simon said that the only way I could come is if all the other lads come too. Sorry babe, I hope you're alright with that." He said guiltily

"It's fine" I smiled reassuringly. I hope Nick will be okay with it.

~The Next Night~

Where is my chocolate!?

I've been searching this kitchen for God knows how long, and I can't find my chocolate!

"Has anyone seen my chocolate!?" I yelled out

"You mean the chocolate Niall ate?" Zayn yelled back

"Shit Zayn, why'd you say that? Now she's gonna kill him!" I heard Liam whisper

That little leprechaun ate my chocolate!

"NIALL!" I screamed

He quickly bolted down the stairs

"What! What happened?" He asked startled

"Did you eat my chocolate?" I asked sternly

His eyes suddenly became extremely wide. "uh..uh...y-yes" He said looking generally terrified

"Oh okay" I said, smiling wickedly

"You're not mad?" He asked confused

"Oh no im not mad" He sighed in relief "I'm pissed" I said while walking away still smiling creepily

"If I were you Niall, I'd run back to Ireland" Nick said seriously

Now to think of ways to get Niall back...

A/N

Sorry it's a day late. If you haven't figured out, I'll be updating every Sunday♥

"Baby I've seen the chick you're with, wish that I never did. Freaking perfect and 5 foot 10, I just wanna punch her lip. Cause I know I've been wasting time trying to catch your eye. Yeah I know that I've been so blind, thinking that I'm your type."

You know that song? I freaking love it♥ It relates to my love life right now so much. It's 'I Wish' by the one and only amazing Cher Lloyd.

Love you♥♥♥

-Nicole♡♥♡