Chapter 3- Liam

As we arrived, the lads and I all piled out of the van and onto the red carpet. We separated for a few minutes just to do a few separate interviews.

I was doing an interview with Sugarscape when I heard someone female giving an interview too. I looked over for a brief second, looked away, then looked back, doing a double take.

I quickly finished the interview and rushed over to Harry and Niall who had also just finished with an interview.

"Oh my gosh! Guys look! its that girl from Taco Bell!" I said pointing over to where she was posing for some paparazzis.

When they saw her, their eyes nearly fell out of their heads.

"What's she doing here?" Harry asked stunned

"I have no clue!" I said confused

She started walking our way and walked past us. She then walked backwards to us and looked at us strange. She was wearing a colourful dress with a sweetheart neck line and it went to about an inch or two above her knees. She wore black heels with it also. Her hair was down and curled. Her makeup was light but perfect. She looked perfect.

"Didn't I just see you guys yesterday?" she asked confused

I looked over at Harry and Niall to see them still too shocked to speak.

"Uh, yeah..we're 3/5 of One Direction." I replied

"Well, hi. I'm Bridgit" She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you" I said

"You too" she said

"Uhm..can I have your number? Only because I like to have all famous people's numbers" I covered up

"Oh, yeah sure" She said handing me her phone. I quickly typed my number in and sent myself a text.

"Well we better get in there. Nice meeting you Bridgit" Niall said pulling me by my wrist into the building

We met back up with Louis and Zayn and went to out seats. We sat down and chatted a bit until the lights went down.

At first we had a bit of a memorial for Cory Monteith. Then they continued on woth the awards. At about the middle of the show, Louis tapped me on my shoulder say it was time to go on.

So we quickly went back stage and and changed into our performance clothes. Once they started to announce us we all got into our positions and were lifted onto the stage. We started to sing our next big hit.

I could tell Harry was nervous. We really hope people like this song.

I looked over the the corner and in the distance I saw her. Standing there watching us. Dancing a little but not singing along. Of course she wasn't because she didn't know who we were and this is our first time performing this song.

I just starred at her. I dont know for how long but it must of been for a little while because before I knew it, the song was over. We said a big thanks to the fans and everyone else and went off to our dressing rooms to change back into our tuxes.

"Hey mate, you seemed a bit distracted on stage." Niall said worried

"Yeah..just saw someone"

"Bridgit?" He asked

".....Yeah" I sighed

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

:&

Yay..im hungry

sorry for spelling and grammar errors. Im doing this on touch screen so I dunno when it messes up and auto corrects or whatever.

Love ya!

-Nicole♥