Chapter 1: BK201 (Hei)(Li)

Written By: DGrayManLover

A/N: This story takes place before the Second Season and Yin is still alive and working with Hei. And yes Mao is still a cat. Oh and Misaki doesn't know who BK201 (AKA) The Black Reaper or Hei is, she still is associated with Li(Hei) though.

Chapter 1,

--BK201/Hei's POV--

"Hei!" I heard Mao's cat-like voice say. I turn my attention to him, and glare at him and Huang.

"What?" I sigh.

"We've got a new mission." Huang informs Mao and I.

"What does the Syndicate want us to do now?" I sigh once more. The Syndicate, a secret company that employed many Contractor's and also kill them too.

"They want you to retrieve this Contractor who goes by the name Kaede." Huang says looking through a newspaper.

"Why?" I ask, she can't be that good. I'm basically the best in the Contractor business.

"She has killed a lot of Contractor's lately and no one knows her Contractor power." Huang sets his newspaper aside and looks up to me. "Apparently they want you to bring her back dead or alive."

"Okay." I groan. "Where is this girl supposed to be located?"

"In this city, she has black hair, blue eyes and usually only kills at night." Mao says as he stretches his cat legs.

"And also know that no one knows her Contractor power." Huang's eye twitches, he absolutely hates Contractor's so I guess it's normal that he's reacting this way.

"Okay." I say walking out of the park we usually meet in and down the street. I wonder how I should find this Woman Contractor?

"Hei!" I heard Mao's voice from behind me, I turn to see him running on all fours toward me, with something in his mouth. "Here's a picture of her." He mumbles. I grab the photo and examine it, she was quite pretty. Yes, I was a Contractor but at the same time I still had human emotions, and no price to pay for my Contractor ability.

"Okay." I say walking away. I head into the well known parts of town trying to find her. I had no luck, she must really never come out until night. I decided to take a backstreet and ended up near an old, abandoned warehouse. Oddly the lights were on, it was supposed to be abandoned? I sneak in and see a figure holding their hands in the air, what are they doing? I throw my black coat around me and get my mask ready. I inch closer trying to get a better look at what was going on.

"Please don't kill me!" The figure who I could now tell was a man was pleading for his life. He's definitely a human, so helpless. I noticed a few other dead bodies around the room and in the center of them was a girl with long black hair that fell to her waist. Is this Kaede, the girl I am looking for? I need her to turn so I can see her face, or maybe she'll use her Contractor power and I can find her weakness!

"You were trafficking Dolls, a Human isn't supposed to know about us." I saw her lift her right arm up and in her hand she held a gun. That can't be her Contractor power can it? She pulls the trigger and the guy falls to the ground. She slides the gun back into it's holder and laughs. "Too easy." I decided that this would be a great time to take her by surprise, I slide my mask on and get ready to go. I slowly come out from the shadows and close in on her. "Stop, right there!" I hear her voice and a guns pointed to my forehead. I flip backwards to avoid getting shot, that gun is definitely not her Contractor ability.

"You are Kaede right?" I ask.

"Why do you ask?" She scrunches her eyebrows and smirks.

"I'm here to recruit you for the Syndicate." I say.

"And who are you?" She asks glaring at me intensely.

"The Black Reaper." I answer.

"Ha, I've heard of you before." She laughs, "You don't look so tough." Cocky now, isn't she? "Well I'm sorry Mr. Black Reaper, but I work for no one."

"Well my orders are to bring you in dead or alive." I grin underneath my mask, a fights always more fun.

"Yeah, as if you could even touch me." She rolls her eyes. "Bring it." She smirks holding her gun up toward me again.

"Okay." I sigh, this couldn't be done the easy way could it. I reach for my weapon and take off straight toward her, I sling it straight at her and she back flips into the air and dodges it.

"You're going to have to do better than that to beat me." I growl, she hasn't even used her ability yet. I close in on her and she swings her leg around trying to trip me but I jump just in time for her to hit me in the stomach with her gun.

"Okay I admit you're good. But I haven't even used my ability yet." I growl once more. She is pissing me off.

"Ha. Me either." She smiles. She jumps into the air and lands with her crotch in my face, what is she doing? I feel her legs wrap around my back and her body swings forward causing my backside to bend and begin to fall. She ends up sending me flying into the air, by flipping and releasing me mid-air. Ouch, that was a smart move. That's it, I growl to myself. I head in and avoid all her moves until my hand makes it onto her face. I get ready to use my power when she kicks me in the crotch.

"Ehh..." I groan cupping myself. I stay standing and sling my weapon at her, it lodges into her arm and I send my electricity through the wire and toward her.

"Daichi!" I hear her call out. A darkness admits around her and my weapon falls to the ground. Once I can see her again a person is standing there dressed in all black.

"Yes Master." A male's voice says.

"I need your assistance." Kaede smiles at the guy. "Black Reaper meet my Contractor ability Daichi."

This guy is her abilty? The guy named Daichi puts a finger to his forehead and starts speaking in another language and soon a scythe appears in his hands. He points it toward me and I immediately hit him with my weapon and use my power, but nothing happens.

"Ha," The guy laughs. "I'm a being from another world. Electricity doesn't effect me." So that means I'll have to take him out by taking Kaede out.

-----

Well here is the next chap! Sorry it's so short :.(

Hope you liked it!

Hei/BK201/Lee/TheBlackReaper is too the right!

-DGrayManLover