Highschool

For the sake of the story, are Hannah and Ingrid the same age.
This is AU.

-----------------HANGRID---------------

They shouldn't be doing this. Ingrid knew that. She new that very wel, but she wanted it so bad.

At the moment she was standing in a lockerroom with her back pressed against the wall, making out with her... girlfriend. No, that didn't sound right...her lover that was more accurate.

No one could know that she was madly in love with a girl, most importantly the girl herself couldn't know.

Ingrid didn't usually do this, but she couldn't help herself.

Ingrid Nilsen was the clear image of a woman with brains. She was a straight A-student, a cheerleader and vice-president of the student council. But more importantly, she was very nice. She wasn't a bitch and her smile could light up a room.

People adored her, students and teachers a like, but Ingrid had a secret and that secret caused her to be making out in the school lockerroom, half naked,after schoolhours, careful not to be spotted.

Suddenly a rinkling sound interrupted the two girls locked in a lovers embrace. The girls hastely parted, both of them putting their tops back on.

Ingrid tried to fix her mussed up hair, while the other girl quickly looked at her phone.

The brunette walked to the mirror to reapply her lipstick, noticing her blond lover standing behind her, a frown on her face.

"Is something wrong?"

The blonde looked up and said, "No, it's just Naomi asking where I am."

"Then why the frown?"
Ingrid turned around and made her way over to the older girl.

"We can't keep doing this, Ingrid."

Ingrid's world collapsed.

"Hannah..., I..."

"No listen to me! I agreed to this sneaking around because I was madly in love with you. But I can't do this anymore."

Ingrid felt something break inside her.
She softly said, with tears in her eyes, "So you don't love me anymore?"

Hannah looked up surprised, and quickly took the brunettes head in her hands, shaking her head,"No no no, Sweetheart, I could never stop loving you, if possible I may even love you more. But it has been five months, and I understood that you needed time to come out.
But it seems like you're not even one step closer to accepting who you are."

The blonde had tears in her eyes. She softly closed them, while resting her forehead against Ingrid's.

"I'm sorry my love, but I cannot be with someone who is ashamed of being with me."

And with those words Hannah turned around and left the lockerroom, leaving behind a crying Ingrid.