Happy Birthday

Ingrids birthday

--------------HANGRID-------------------

Hannah was excited. She was in the kitchen making breakfast, being as quiet as possible.

Ingrid was still asleep as Hannah had made sure to tire her out last night.

She hoped the neighbours wouldn't complain again because for some reason Ingrid couldn't be quiet.
Not that Hannah would ever tell her that.

The blonde loved the fact that her girlfriend was so vocal about what she wanted.
She also loved the confirmation that she was doing it right.

Hannah realised that she had been staring in the distance with a stupid grin on her face, remembering their spectacular lovemaking, she quickly shook herself out of it and plated the eggs and bacon, put the plate on the tray together with a glass of freshly pressed orange juice, a steaming cup of coffee and one red rose.

Hannah looked at her handy work quite pleased with herself.
Just as she wanted to take the plate upstairs, she noticed that she had forgotten the gift.

Mentally slamming herself in the head, she made her way back to the kitchen.

She quickly took a chair and climbed on it, taking the beautifully wrapped present-the lady at the store had wrapped it- from the top of the closet and climbed down again.

Finally ready to surprise her lovely lady, Hannah slowly walked up the stairs, careful not to spill anything on the new carpet.

Ingrid would surely kill her if she did.

Opening the door, Hannah peeked inside, trying to see if the brunette was awake.
She sneaked through the bedroom and put down the tray on Ingrid's side of the bed.

Hannah thought it was great that Ingrid had a side in her bed. It felt amazing.
Hannah actually wanted Ingrid to move in with her a while ago, but she knew that Ingrid didn't feel ready yet, so she didn't ask or hinted at anything.

Hannah was shaken from her thoughts by movement from the bed. Ingrid was waking up.
Hannah held her breath when Ingrid's eyes fluttered open and only exhaled when Ingrid gave her a bright smile.

"Hello, my love. Happy birthday!"

Ingrid's smile widened and she responded with her voice still rough from sleep, "Goodmorning and thank you."

Ingrid looked at her girlfriend and frowned.

"Why are you dressed? Come back to bed, I want to cuddle with you."

Hannah really liked that idea, but said, "Let's eat first, okay? I made breakfast for you."

The brunette looked at the delicious smelling tray.

"But you can cuddle with me while I eat."
She followed with her standard pout, which she knew always workers on Hannah.
For good measure, she added,"It's my birthday afterall."

The sigh the blond outed let Ingrid know that she had won. An intire day being lazy in bed with the most beautiful girl in the world, one of the best birthday gifts ever.

Hey, so I am really busy with school right now so updates will be slower, but I promise I will still update.