Diary Of A: Bad Bitch (An Urban Fiction)

P R O L O G U E

"Don't stop B!" I moaned as Brandon went deeper inside of me while my nails clawed inside his back. Before I could cum he pulled out of me and put his long fingers and tongue to work. He took one finger and rubbed it against my clit making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

His tongue flicked it back and forth driving me crazy. Soon I couldn't hold it anymore and my sweet juices came all in Brandon's mouth. He slurped up every last drip. I let out one last soft moan and watched as he gave my sweet pussy one last lick.

I laughed, grabbing my purple silk robe and wrapping it around my curvaceous  body. I pulled the sheet off my bed from my previous rough sex session and put on some fresh new ones. I laid down in my queen sized bed waiting for Brandon to leave and go back home to attend to his boring ass wife's needs

I pulled my plush purple and white blanket over my thick thighs. "Goodbye Brandon." I said.

"Shit Cyan, a nigga can't stay the night?" Brandon said with a smirk on his face.

"No, I wasn't expecting any house guest...Now get out!" I laughed throwing a pillow at him. He groaned, slipping on his pants and buckling his belt along with buckling his belt.

"A bad bitch with brains." Brandon mumbled.

"Nigga can you leave already?..I'm sure your wife is worried sick."

He shook his head and walked out my bedroom and out the door. I thought it would take his ass forever to leave. But I guess I can't help that I have that type of affect on dudes.

I was trying to hurry him so that I could get a chance to write in my diary. Always got too!

Dear Diary,

That nigga made me squirt more then three times! No man has ever made me cum that many times..well except for Carter. He was a sex god! Having sex with Brandon is always fun ;)

Anyway, I'm tired as hell and I need to take a shower! Night. If only Brandon wasn't married.