Chapter 6: The Letters

Joshua Romero's POV: @flawlessziall

I quickly grabbed my laptop and placed it on my lap.. I was eager to see who had made it through to Boot Camp. I quickly clicked on to One Directions website... The boys had wrote "We'd like to thank everyone who took their time to make a video.. You all were amazing! We've sent a ticket to everyone who've made it through to Boot Camp! So check your mail, you could be one of the lucky fans!

My eyes widened, as I finished reading the message.. I quickly bolted towards the front door and grabbed the keys for the mail box .. Once I got outside I ran as fast as I could toward the box.. I opened it up and there it was.. The letter which had the ticket to Boot Camp..

Tears started rushing down my face.. I was soooo happy! I quickly ran inside and picked up the phone to call everyone I knew!

Protima Mukherjee's POV: @unicornninjaluvs1D

"Protima! Wake Up!" My mom shouted from across the living room..

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"You've got a letter.."

I groaned, as I got up slowly... I went towards the dining room table.. I opened the envelope, my eyes grew wider as I pulled it out..

"OH! MY! GOD!" I screamed..

I was holding the ticket to Boot Camp

My parents came running.

"What happened?' My dad asked a bit worried...

I put the ticket right in his face, "I made it through to Boot Camp!" 

They gave me a strange look..

"Like the ticket One Direction give to the fans, who sang nicely.." I said slowly, so they'd understand...

"Oh.. CONGRATULATIONS!" Both my parents said in unison.. They both came and hugged me, for a bit.. Now I just have to get packin'...

Drew Batchilder's POV: @DrewAinslee

I was in my room, quickly finishing off my math homework.. It's easy as shit.. 

I quickly ran down stairs to open the door for my parents.. As I did, my little stuck a golden ticket in my face. I took it from her hand.. My eyes were getting teary.. I couldn't believe it.. I had a ticket to Boot Camp! I gave my sis a huge hug, and I ran into my room.. I grabbed my suitcase, once I got in, and started to pack...

Hayley Dorey's POV: @CluelesslyCute

Hot tears were rushing down my face, as I bolted towards my friend, Victoria. 

I couldn't believe that I got tickets to Boot Camp! I really hope Vikki got em' aswell. Or else it would be a bit awkward. 

I turned the corner and I could see her house. I pushed myself even harder to get there even faster.

I got to her drive way and before I knew it I was banging on her door.

Victoria Smith's POV: @PlaidGurly

I was rummaging through the fridge, when I heared someone banging on the door. 

I slowly walked towards the door and looked through the little hole. It was Hayley. Doesn't she know there's a doorbell. 

I opened the door and there stood a girl with makeup running down her face with tears. It was a bit scary to be honest.