Chapter 2: Picture Day

Hello Lovlies!!!!!!! This Chapter May Have Some Bad Words In It, But Just Cuz' I'm Nice I Put A * In It, So I'm Technically Not Writtin' The Word Down.... So VIEWERS DISCRETIONIS ADVISED!!!!! LOL! WELL HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                    

Chapter 2: Picture Day

Blair's POV:

  "BEEP!!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!" I slapped my alarm as hard as possible which probably wasn't that hard.. But, atleast I got it to shut up... I slowly got out of bed and looked at the time, it was 4:30am... Perfect... I know it maybe really early, but if you want to look good on picture day, you gotta make some sacrifices... 

~.~After The Shower~.~

  I quickly wiped off the water and put on my baby blue robe... As I walked out of the bathroom, I grabbed my hair dryer from the floor... I walked toward my closet and picked out my outfit I've been dying to wear... I bought it a few days ago (there's a pic of it in the multimedia thing) 

   As, I finish straightining my hair, I looked at the time, to see it was 7:04am... I quickly grabbed my make-up brush and got some eyeliner, eye shadow, and fondation...

  As I finished up with my make-up, I grabbed my bag, and ran down stairs... Once I reached the kitchen, the smell of bacon slapped me right in the face... 

  "Good mornin' Mom." "Good mornin' sweety, I see your all dulled up for picture day..." She said, handing me a plate of bacon and eggs... I quickly nodded, as I munched down...

  "Bye, mom!" I shouted from the door. "Bye, Blairy!" she shouted back... I quickly ran toward my bus, as it came to a hult.... As, I entered the bus, I quickly took a seat... I'd rather not look at anyone in the bus, just cuz' I didn't want to... Thea, Alice, and Lilias didn't go on my bus, it was mostly grade 12 in mine... Alice and Thea go in the same bus together, then Lilias and I would ride to school alone...

~.~After The Bus Ride~.~

 As soon as I got out of the bus, I saw Lilias, Thea, and Alice all dressed up...

  I quickly waved my hand, as I ran toward them... Once I reached them, I felt the impact of a bone crushin' huge... I hugged them back, tightly... As, we let go of the hug, we heard the all time sl*t, Raven scream out "OMG!!!! LOOK AT THOUGHS LESBOS!!!!" Literally everyone on the school ground stared at us... No one, but Raven and her gang laughed...

  No one gave a crap if we were lesbians or not.... But, just to make every thing clear WE ARE NOT LESBIANS!!!!!! Raven is just  tryin' to get back at us for what I did about 2-3 years back.... I didn't mean to, but everyone thinks she deserved it... Well, here's the story...

  One day Raven decided to be a really big b*tch.. Then, at lunch she started to bug Alice, so I decided to scream out to whole entire school that 'she did it with a teacher...' I really didn't mean to say it, but it just popped out of my mouth... She then got bullied for about a year or so... In grade 10, then she some how managed to get a gang of messed up bimbos and start a new life.. But, the only thing she does now is sleep with a new guy every night... I bet she has gone out with all the guys in the scho-

  "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" The school bell had interrupted my thoughts... The whole herd of students charged inside, some people were even pushin' people onto to the ground... I have no idea why people are so urgent to get inside... It's just livin' hell....