I took off my shirt and looked at my neck in front of the mirror as I ran my fingers over the wound.  My stomach curled up as I remembered the way I was so mesmerized by his touch that I couldn't even move as if the whole world had stopped. 'Who is that guy. I need to find him.' My thoughts were disturbed by the shout coming from the other side of the door.

"Yah, are you dead? It's been a half an hour since you've been in there." I heard Aotaki shout.

"Ugh. No. Just go home, I'm fine." I snapped at her and soon I heard footsteps going down the stairs as I placed myself in the bathtub. 

After I got out, I went downstairs to check if Aotaki left and when I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw a note left on the coffee table and made my way towards it to read it.

"I'm leaving you my phone number. Don't call me unless you're bleeding to death." She wrote on the piece of paper in a cursive manner. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to go to my bedroom and sleep my way through the pain that ached my head.

As I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, I could still hear his heavy breathing in my ear. I squeezed my eyes shut and I clenched my hands on the sheets. The noise in my ears wouldn't stop so I grabbed my phone and plugged in my earphones and put them on, pressing play on my music player. I soon fell into dreamland, my body finally relax.  

The next day, I woke up panting from the dream I just had. It was Him again. I screamed in frustration and got up from the bed, making my way to the bathroom to get ready for school. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth.  Standing in front of my closet, I just stared blankly into space until I heard a car's alarm go off and jumped in surprise before I returned my gaze to the clothes to pick my outfit for the day. I took a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt and put them on. I was about to leave the house when I ran back upstairs to search for a scarf to cover my neck. I took my jacket and my keys and stepped outside to go to the bus station.  

A strange feeling build up in my stomach as I raised my head to look through the people at the station. I saw the purple haired guy looking through his phone and after he let out a sigh, he shoved his phone back into his pocket, looking around. I felt a shiver going down my body as I looked at him. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. The whole bus ride I found myself staring at him, watching his every move until we finally got to the university. I couldn't let him out of my sight.

My first two classes were with Aotaki and they flew by fast. Now, it was lunch time and I decided to go look for Kookie and Jimin as Aotaki was nowhere to be found after she ran as soon as the classes were over. I took my cappuccino and went to our usual table to find just the people I was looking for.

"Hi, Kookie. Jimin." I waved at them. They greeted me back and I couldn't help but ask about Aotaki because it was weird not having her clung onto Jimin every time I saw her. "Hey, Jimin, where is your precious girlfriend?" I asked him, empathizing the word 'precious' in a mocking way. 

"I don't know. I thought she would be here by now." He answered pouting and looking around the area. Jungkook giggled at his reaction and patted the chair next to him for me to take a seat next to him.

Our free time came to an end since I had to go to the old library on the 3rd floor because the new one didn't have the books I was looking for. I took the stairs and once I got close to the library's door my stomach started to curl up again. I shook my head and entered the room. I quickly grabbed the books and put them in my bag and made my way to the door to get out but I got stopped by a noise that came from the bathroom.

My curiosity kicked in and I went to check what was going on. The closer I got, the stronger the feeling in my stomach got and that made me even more confused at what was happening. I put my hand on the bathroom's doorknob and turned it slowly, starting to feel a little anxious and scared. There was nothing in the room, but the sounds came from a stall where the door was cracked open enough so I could see their faces. I tiptoed forward silently, passing the sinks until I've got a clear view of the action. 

My eyes went wide in surprise as I saw Aotaki pinned to one of the walls that separated the stalls between them with her back glued to his chest, the purple haired guy, as he had his fangs sunk into her neck, blood dripping from his mouth as she moaned in pleasure. The feeling in my gut intensified as I saw his right arm holding her waist while the other tilted her head to the left so he would have better access to her neck. 

My knees were growing weaker and my breath was unstable as I felt the air getting thinner and thinner. The sight of him pleasuring her like that made me feel anger and sadness building up in my heart. I don't even know the guy, why am I feeling this way? But before I could get out of there, the tears forming in my eyes, she opened her eyes and saw me staring at them and tried to shove him away but his grip only tightened around her waist and head as he pushed her forward onto the wall, pinning her still. She tried to speak but her voice kept cracking as she tried to shout out his name to get his attention.

"Stop it, damn it! You've had enough!" She said after getting herself together. He pulled away, kissing her wound after he retrieved his fangs into his mouth.

"Aotaki..." I whispered, unable to process what happened. I saw her stepping towards me as I fell onto the hard floor of the bathroom, losing consciousness.