Chapter 21- What Happened To Claudia Stilinski

~Lydia's pov~

I picked up the phone and started to go through the messages. "Stiles? What day did your mum die?" he looked at me and told me "January 3rd 2009"

I looked at a message I found. "Stiles, look at this" I gave him the phone.

He looked at the message and read it out loud.
"Claudia, you really need to watch your back, you have no idea what would happen, when you're not watching." he looked like he was about to break the phone.
"I swear when I see this bastard again, I will break his face!"

I gave him a confused looked and asked "Stiles, do you know who did this?"

He looked at me, his facial expression had no emotion in it. "Yes, I found out three days ago." he looked down at his shoes for a moment and then back at me.

~~Claudia's Flashback ~~

~Claudia's pov~

I sat on my bed crying my eyes out. I read the message again.

'Claudia, you really need to watch your back, you have no idea what would happen, when you're not watching.'

It was from the same anonymous person. My husband walked into the room, I throw my phone at him and shouted at him "look they're after me!!"

"Claudia, look you are not ok. I'll get the doctors, they can help you."
"No! You don't get it!! They are threatening me, and I don't trust them!!"

He looked at me for a second, like he didn't recognise me, he walked out of my room and came back with doctors.
"I want my son!!!! Get me my son!!!" I screamed. They ignored me. I want to protect my son from him! He threatened me and I want to save him! What don't they understand from this!?

"I want to save Stiles from him! From them!"
"Claudia, this is Dr Valack. Who do you want to save your son from?" I looked at him like he was an idiot.
"from him." I gave him my phone.

"Claudia, you shouldn't have a phone with you. How did you get it?" "It doesn't matter! Don't you see the text!!!" I shaked my head at their stupidity.

"Give me Stiles!!!" I shouted again. "Claudia, do you want to protect him from your husband?" I turned to look at my husband and saw him crying.

"No. I want to protect him from his friend." I said quietly.

"Promise, to keep him way from him."
He looked at me and then agreed "Whatever you want" he smiled slightly.

I saw a little boy walk to the door, my little boy. "Stiles?" I asked in a slight whisper. The boy walked in, however the doctors stopped him from getting to close to me. I glared at them.

"Leave him alone!!! I demand you let go of him!!! I am his mother!! If he wants to see his mother he can!!!" I screamed at them.
I turned to my little boy. "Stiles, come to me." I smiled at him. "You have grown up so much! If you don't see me again, just remember that your mother loves you so dearly." I said to him with a tears falling from my eyes.
"What happened in school today?" I smiled at him. He returned the same smile. "Mum, why can't you go home with us?"

I wiped a tear that fell. "I'm sorry Stiles, I am not well. But don't worry I will always be with you, just remember that, for me will you" I smiled at him.
"You can write me letters and also come visit me whenever you want."

Stiles left with his dad. The doctors escorted them out. I was left again on my own left in this stupid place, the echo house.

I lay back down on my bed, all that was on my mind was my family. I was left in Eichen all on my own.