My eyes widened and my mouth opened to speak, and I forced voice to work. "How could you?" were the only words I could get out at the moment. It came out soft, and I shook myself to continue in a louder voice. "You bastard," I bit out, louder.

Willa stopped bobbing her head and unwrapped her mouth from Sean's dick, her mouth making a popping sound, which sent a knife through my gut. I felt my gut sinking, my heart breaking, and a headache forming all at once. I had loved him and he was doing this. Willa turned to face me with a smug sneer on her sickeningly pretty face, and Sean's gaze soon followed hers.

"How could you?" I asked again in a harsh, unforgiving tone. My hands clenched at my sides and I felt the tears form at the back of my eyes. I blinked them away, shaking my head in anger so he wouldn't see how much this affected me. I didn't want to seem weak, though I definitely was. "Never mind," I said slowly, and the world seemed to move around me in slow motion. "I don't even want to fucking know," I swore.

Sean stumbled out of his chair, pulling up the black slacks that had bunched up around his hairy ankles. "Anya, wait," he called out to me, buttoning up his pants in a flurry.

I closed my eyes, already scarred enough, and I turned to walk out of the office. I silently dared Sean to follow me.

"An, wait," he said, running to catch up to me.

My gut twisted painfully as he used my nickname. I never should have allowed him to use it. "What should I wait for?" I turned back to him, seething in anger. "Wait for you to spew lies, and somehow tell me that what I saw was a mistake? That it wasn't what it looked like? Because I think you know that won't work on me," I growled. Where was the man I fell in love with? "I've got all the proof I need." I wanted to punch and yell and kick him, but I froze as Willa strolled up behind him, pressing her breasts against his right arm as she trailed her fingers down his chest, which was left bare from the unbuttoned shirt he wore.

"I love you," Sean called out to me. I scoffed as he continued. "Please come back, Anya, baby, we can work things out."

"Love me?" I bit out the words, rolling my eyes. "You obviously don't know the meaning of those words. Maybe you slut can help you figure it out." I continued, "But I highly fucking doubt it." I spun around to walk away.

Sean reached out to roughly grab my upper arm. I bit back a cry as his meaningless words rushed out of his mouth. "I. Love. You," he enunciated each word desperately.

I knew that he didn't mean the words. I could not, would not, be his doormat any longer. "Stay away from me, Sean," I growled, glaring at him. "If I ever see your face again, I swear to God, I will castrate you where you stand," I threatened.

Sean let go of my arm, seeming to remember that I always made good on my threats. For the past five years, I had made threats when I was angry, and I always kept them. Now, I wanted nothing to do with him, and it was all his fault. He brought his on himself, and I couldn't care less about what he chose to do after I left, as long as he never talked to me again.

"Come back," he called after me as Willa pressed her breasts against his arm even harder, obviously trying to entice him back into his office where she could finish sucking him off.

I turned around, and I didn't bother looking back.

At the end of the day, I handed in my resignation at the company where I worked. That was probably stupid, I know, but I could easily find a job somewhere else. I could no longer bear to be in the same building as my ex, and I know that was childish, but... it just hurt too much to look at him. I cleaned out my office immediately, ignoring the incredulous stares of the people who worked near my cubicle. While I walked out of the building for the last time, I got a glimpse of Sean standing outside his office door, watching me leave, and Willa, with her manicured hands wrapped around his waist, hooking into the loops of his pants.