nice to meet u.....

First of all....draarushi she guessed it right...yes you were right... arushi :)

As ayesha dried up myself he knocked at the door and she told him to come in..this time he was without the hankerchif and she recognized him at once! He was sid!! Yes she knew him since she knew varun...if she trusted varun, she equally trusted sid...she could not control the smile that spread on her face and jumped up to hug him...

"Sid! You've grown so smart...and thanx for the help.."

"Ohh...i grew smart? Just look at urself...mera to tujhpe dil aa gaya " he winked at her breaking the hug

"Koshish achhi thi...par mera already ek bf h..."

"Mujhe pata h madam...meri abhi varun se baat hui h...bhool gyi?"

"Inni bhi bhullakadd nhi hu me... bhullakad toh tumhara varun h..." she said as she kept the towel aside...and sat down on the sofa..

"Hmm...use kisi ne mental hospital bhej diya tha na??"

"Haa haa me sab bata dungi..inna drama hua h na...lkin pehle mujhe coffee peeni h.." she knew him already so she was comfortable with her

"Me abhi le kar aata hu...lkin fir mujhe sab batana zarur..."

She nodded while combing her wet hair and sid reached the door but then he turned and said "wese na...me apni gf ko yahi bula leta hu...you would be a little more comfortable.."

"Hmm...ok..." she said as she could not sleep with him ...alone in his house!?

He left....it was midnight now...sid and ayesha were having coffee...and ayesha told him everything about her life... it was 1 am at the clock when the doorbell rang...!!
Sid got up and said "me dekhta hu"

"Nhi!...pata nhi itni raat me kon aaya ho??"

"Tum bilkul nhi badli wesi hi ho...darpok"

"O mr. I m not darpok.."

"Darpok...darpok!!"

"Me darpok nahi huuu"

"Achha?? Toh fir jai gate kholo"

"M...me?? Me kyu kholu?? Tumhara ghr h...tum kholo.."

The doorbell rang again...he took her to the gate...she was standing in front of the gate....it eas raining heavily outside....you could hear itt... "me ni khol ri...tum hi kholo"

"Ni tumhe ab kholna hi padega" he said in a playful mood

She new no arguing would help so she put her hand on her eyes...opened the gate with a slam! And ran to the sofa...jumping on it.."eee...bhoot bhoot..." and then she covered herself with a blanket lying there..

As she heard a girl laughing she got out from itt...and followed the voice she reached the room where she saw sid with BHAVYA!!?

"What a surprice!! Bhavya tum"

And she huggud her too...on which sid smirked

"Tereko koi bimari h kya? Jabse aayi h...sabko hug kare jaa rahi h??"

On which bhavya replied..." yeh hamare beech ka pyaar h...tum nhi samjhoge!!"

And both girls gave a hi5 ...

"Hey bhagwaan...kaha ladkiyon k beech fasa diya mujhe ...varun yaar jaldi aa jaa"

Varun's name made ayesha remember wt the condition at this time really was.... bhavya asked too

"Haa...varun kaha h?"

"Delhi me"ayesha rplied

"Par delhi me kyu??"

"Waha uska ghr h"

"Toh tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...uske saath jao na"

"Yaha meri mamma ne aafat kar rakhi h...or tumkeh rahi ho...ki me waha chali jau....sach btau toh vsarun ki yaha zarurat h..."

"Haa agar varun ho toh ham log tumhari help kar skte h......lkin yeh bata hua kya h??"

Ayesha told her the story... after that she thought calling varun and so did she...

"Hello" she said

"Hello...kon?" She heard a lady speak...so she asked sid wt to do..he also told her to tell her namr as tanisha ...

"Koi h...me rakhu kya??" The lady spoke...

"Ni ni aunty me ..tanisha.."

"Acha tanisha beta tum ....lo varun se baat karo..."

"Ab kya h yaar..." varun said annoyed as he thought it were tanisha

"Varun its me...ayesha.."

"Aye!! He closed his mouth and secretly changed the room

"Ayesha tum!? Jitna socha tha usse kaafi smart ho"

"Pata h...lkin is samay mujhe tumhari zarurat h..."

"Tujhe pata h, maa ne mujhe tujhse baat karne ko bhi mana kiya h....lkin tu fikar mat kar...me ek do din me tere paas zarur aaunga..."

"Me tumhara wait karungi"

"Acha phone rakh mamma aa ri h...gud night.."

"Gud night ..."

Breaking news...
Today-
11:30- set max - SOTY
6:18- UTV movies -HSKD
8:00- Set max -abcd2
Confirm....

Thanku for reading this...