the first date.....

At ayesha's house.....

The doorbell rang and ayesha opened the gate she was surpriced when she saw varun standing there eith a bunch of roses...red and pink roses for her....he offered her the roses and said to get ready..."but where are we going??"

"For our date!?"

"But where??"

"Cafe coffe day??"

"Ok so ill just change and come..."

"Ok i m waiting for you outside.."

She closed the door and holding the flowers in hand rushed to the room.....her parents saw this all but decided to ask her afterwards....

Varun was eagerly waiting for her....and soon she was in his sight....she looked awesome in a baby pink top and a blue jeans..though simple she was looking cute;)

"Should we leave now,???"ayesha said on which varun breaking the glimpse at once said"ya sure...."

She sat behind him on his bike....he started driving too fast so she told him to slow down...but he said"bikes are meant for this porpose and if you are scared you can hold me...."
At which ayesha stared at him as if she would kill him..."okayy ill slow down....is it ok now?"he said slowing his bike a bit...."yes now its gud" she said smiling

They reached ccd...had a table...and then varun asked"what would you lyk to hav??"
On which she said"i think we are here for a coffe...right?"
He said ya ya and ordered two cups of coffee....

They had their coffe all the tym cracking jokes at each other which made varun realize that she was getting comfortable with him....

Soon it was tym for them to leave it was getting dark and ayesha knew that if she made it more late now..her dad would kill her....they left......and after a short tym ayesha was at home....but now what!!??

Her parents were standing outside as if waiting for them only....they were staring varun as if they wanted to kill him.....and ayesha too....

Hey...i said na i will update soon so here i am....plz continue giving response.....and i will continue writing......nyways...thanku soo much for supporting me..

                 . .
                  _

"Thank u"