what!!?¿?

--ayesha's pov--
As varun left the room,i too ran down...i guess i was not that fast... because when i reached down,i just saw varun going out alongwith tanisha in his arms who had fainted.. maybe...i went near the pool...where i met ayushi... she asked me "where were you ayesha??..u know wt happened in these few minutes!!?"

"U saw na how varun took me to the room...thank god i m safe.."

"Oo ya...wt did he wanted to talk?"

"Leave that frst tell me all about here.."

"Umm...ok....tanisha came to me asking for u...when i told her that varun took you,she thought i was joking...so she went to raghu..remember him? He was once varun's bestie??"

"Yess..raghu!! Is he here too??"

"Yup...he in turn asked tanisha about what did she do with him... total tamasha tha...and then u know wt??....he told that varun had been in mental hospital for two days....."

"Hmm...exactly!! U know wt? Varun told me the same thing...moreover tanisha rescued him frm there...but i think this raghu would be vry useful for us...anyways plz continue..."

"Kk...when she came to knew that raghu knows about her plot...she tried to push him to the pool..but raghu shifted and instead she fell into it...that is when she shouted.. and when raghu jumped into the pool too...and brought her back... u know wt she said???? She said that he was the one to push her into the pool!!!!!!"

"I knew that miss butter would hav done something...but this one will prove as a hlp for us....the only thing we need to do is...to talk to raghu...we need his hlp"

Zaruri nhi h har character bura hi ho:p...he is a supporter... nyways plz continue feedback...

Thank u!! Thank u evryone who made mah work progresss...i got above a thousand reads and its all bcoz of u all...lov uh <3 ♡♡♡