shall we go out??

They rehearsed for days and soon it was only two days left for the evnt.......

Everyone...sid tanisha bhavya raghu ayesha and varun had bcome like a family....and it had to be.....they were rehearsing since a month......

"5,6,7,8...."and they finished their rehearsals and varun sat on a bench to drink water when he saw he had an empty bottle already...so he called ayesha "hey ayesha...please lend me ur bottle yarr....i m vry thitsty"
On which ayesha....without saying a word brought her bottle gave it to varun and took a seat beside him....and said "varun...it has been a month we are together....and we are going to miss it.....actully i m going to miss it....we hav only two days to spent together and after that....huh.....we are going to be apart....."

"Ayesha....shall we go out??"varun asked

"Out??!!....realy?!....but when?? where?? and how??"

"Ayesha..chilll...luk we can go fir a lunch together afterschool today itself??"

"But....my parents??"

"Tell them that we have xtra rehearsald today..."

"But...u remember na....last tym what happened?"

"This tym we will be more carefull"

"Ok then....i should call my mom...."

--sid enters--

Sid said"hey i m sorry for interrupting but for ur safety..i hav a plan..."

"Plan what plan??" Ayesha said....ayesha trusted him as she trusted varun....because he was his bestie....

"Look.....instead of you calling to your parents....tell maam to do so.....let her tell them that its till 5 pm.....though we will end it at 2-3....wt say??"

Varun hugged him and said"thank youu"while ayesha was also happy........

Just then seeing the scene out there tanisha ran towards them and said"hey guys watssup.!?"
But seriously no one was in a mood to tell her....and all of them left......which made tanisha annoyed......

Ayesha...bhavya....sid...and varun knew all about this no one else was involved......

《Precap~second date》

Ummm....nothing to say this tym....:/

"Thank u"
:)