first day tommorow...

Two years have passed....both of them lived in bangalore earlier but now varun's family had shifted to mumbai to avoid any further meetings of varun and ayesha.....ayesha did not change her frndz neither enemies...they both wanted to study technology so they applied for different institutions in different parts of india and the world...ayesha did not...could not forget varun unlike varun who had already forgotten her....

--ayesha's pov--
Huh...its been two years since i am finding varun...but failed to do so...i hav now evn lost the hope that i m gonna meet him again...:(
And wt if i do??..nothing much...my parents hate him..hate him so much that if he gets a college evn next to mine..they wont lemme study there....but mom and dad seem to be quiet forgotten about itt....but i hav decided that in mah college i will not make any boyfrnd unless it is better than varun (which i know doesn't exsist)...afterall its my first day of college tommorrow..

--varun's pov--
I hav already completed my schooling now...and its tym to hit the college....i know i know...i will not make any grlfrnd coz i already have one...tanisha is above them all and moreover i know her since childhood...i cannot hurt her...she saved me frm that hospital.....and i know she will be in the same college as mine...

Nyc to see the readers increasing day by day..:)
But silent readers plz respond too...;)

《Precap~formal hello hi!!??》

"Thank u"