"Ok." I said. 

"Wow these flowers are gorgeous." Pattie smiled. 

"You can have one or two, I don't mind." I shrugged. 

"Jackson, go pick up your toys." Mom commanded and put him off the counter. 

"Sissy help!" Jackson said and lead me to the living room. 

"I'll watch you." I chuckled and sat next to Justin. "What are you doing?" I asked Justin. 

"Just finished a little follow spree." He said while putting his phone away. "Who are those flowers from?" Justin asked. 

"I don't know. The guy said anonymous." I lied. I didn't want him to get jealous or something if I told him it was from Christian. 

"Someone has a stalker." Justin teased. 

"You have millions of stalkers." I chuckled. 

"Yeah, but mine are all fans." He chuckled. 

"Whatever." I sighed. 

"What do you want to do today?" Justin asked. 

"I don't know.. Sleep?" I sighed. 

"I know a couple of things we could do in that bed." He smirked. "Remember this? Oh yeah, mmmm, faster faster, oh." He teased. 

"Justin!" I scolded. 

"What? You're the one who said those things." He laughed. 

"I know what I said. You don't have to remind me." I blushed. 

"Come in let's go to your room." He smirked while leading me to my room. 

"I'm tired." I said laying down and yawning. 

"Guess what." Justin said while laying down next to me. 

"What?" 

"You have a fine ass." He smirked while putting his hand on my ass and gave it a small squeeze. 

"Stop." I giggled. 

"You have nice boobs too." He smirked and placed both hands over my boobs and started to squeeze them softly. 

"Justin stop." I giggled and took away his hands. He smirked and started to lean in. 

"Justin! Kylie! Lunch!" We heard Pattie shouted which caused Justin to jump. I sat up quickly and saw Pattie standing at the doorway. 

"Hey mom." Justin said nervously. 

"I'll pretend I didn't see that, now lets go eat lunch." Pattie chuckled. We both got up and went to go eat lunch that my mom prepared. 

* * * 

"Ok everyone I'm going to set things straight." I said talking to the camera, I was answering questions and following people on twitter, but I kept getting the same questions so I decided to do a ustream to answer them. "I keep getting asked these 3 questions, so I'll just answer them on here." I sighed. "Question one: did Justin and I fight? ... Well if you're asking because of the cupcake and stuff he got me.. Then yes? I don't know." I shrugged. "Justin! Come!" I shouted, he was in the kitchen helping my mom clean up because Pattie made him. 

"Yeah?" He answered while sitting next to me and staring at the camera. 

"Yeah, oh my god it's Justin! Woo!" I joked while reading through the comments. 

"You're live?" He asked. 

"Yes." I answered. 

"Hi world!" Justin smiled and waved.