21

-------------------------------

"Louis! There's my mom!" Harry yells and points to the car driving up to the doors. Everyone looks at Harry and his face goes red out of embarrassment. Louis nods and grabs Harry's and his bag full of the clothes they had on before as they start to make their way to Anne's car. Louis sighs, wondering if Harry really found that boy to be attractive, Louis does like Harry, don't get him wrong, but as a friend. Louis chuckles at himself, who is he kidding? He liked Harry since they first started talking, but Louis will never admit that, at least not to anyone but Harry when the times right.

They walk out of the front doors of the mall as the wind whips them in the face, making Harry shiver. Harry wraps his arms around himself and sighs. "Winters just around the corner Lou," Louis doesn't say anything to Harry, doesn't even nod. Harry frowns and gets in the front.

"Hey boys! How was it?" Anne says with a big smile, looking up and down Harry.

"It was great! We got clothes and then we were going to go to a surprise but Louis cut that part out because of my friend Chad." Harry says and buckles himself in. Louis does the same moments later and Anne started driving. Louis doesn't even listen to the conversation. He'd much rather just listen to the quite music playing then be in that conversation about Chad. Louis sighs then chuckles, who names their kid Chad? Louis forever hates that name for two reasons; one, he's a total ass, two, he's trying to take advantage of Harry's innocents and get with him. Louis despises people who do suck a sick thing.

"Chad?" Anne asks and Harry's smile comes back in a flash as he rants on about how sweet and cute and nice and funny Chad is. Louis wants to punch something or someone, most likely Chad. Harry's in full awe of Chad and his face goes red when Anne looks at him with pity.

"What mum?" Harry asks and she starts to tear up. Louis with now watching Anne as they pull up to the street they live on.

"Harry, the reason Robin was so hard on you is because we knew you where gay.." She says it so bluntly, like Harry had already came out to thousands of people. He might as well have the way he's talking about Chad so much. Louis without thinking leans up from the back seat and puts his hands on Harry's shoulders and starts rubbing them. Harry's head rolls as Anne smiles fondly at the two.

"So shall we go in then?" Anne interrupted the moment they were having when she pulled up to the house. Louis takes his hands off of Harry's shoulders and gets out of the car. Harry whimpers at the loss of Louis grasp. Harry just nods and gets out, Anne following after.

When they walk in Germa is on the couch smiling. "Louis! I found you a house and did the right thing and bought you it, is a small apartment with two bedrooms and one bathroom, small living room and kitchen. It's perfect for you. Now you can leave cause it is furnished." Germa smiles and Louis nods, getting the hint she doesn't like Louis. And he can't blame her, she was raised to hate gay people. But the funny thing is once Harry does come out (if he does), Germa will hate Harry, and that'd suck for him.

"Cool." Is the first and only thing Louis said since Chad. Harry sighs. Louis' leaving him with these people, "but on one condition.." Louis trails on. Harry crooks him head to the side confused.

"Yes Louis what is the condition?"

"Harry comes with me.." The room goes dead. Harry is dying inside, what is Germa going to say? Louis stands his ground as Germa starts laughing at Louis' condition. Anne nods at Louis, saying silently that it'd be fine. Harry feels like he's on cloud nine. His mom said yes, he feels like he's going to explode.

"No Louis, your not turning my brother gay." Germa says and Harry steps in.

"Yeah well funny thing is you don't have any control over me and mom already said yes." Harry says and Germas face goes red. Louis doesn't know if it's out of anger or embarrassment.

"What? Your only sixteen?! Your not going..!"

"I'm already gay soo," Harry grabs Louis' wrist and yells at Anne that they'll be waiting in the car to go to their new house. Louis kinda just smiles fondly at Harry's cuteness. Ignoring the fact that his hand is burning at the touch of Harry's hand wrapped around his own. Harry has the same burning but doesn't say anything. They'll need to get money for rent..

"Harry if you leave now I don't ever want to see you again!" Germa yells at Harry and he waves.

"Bye!" He gets in the car and pulls Louis in. For some reason Harry has a lot of adrenaline right now and without thinking he grabs Louis' head and kisses him as he sticks the middle finger up to Germa. Louis is shocked at first but leans into the kiss a bit. Louis pulls Harry's hand down, before Germa can see it and pulls away.

"Haz what are you doing?" Louis asks as he sees tears streaming down Harry's face.

"At least I'm not crying over you.." Harry sighs and wipes his tears, "can we go yet?" Louis pulls Harry into a hug and takes in his scent. Louis might be addicted to the scent of Harry. Harry hugs back but even tighter, not wanting to let go.

"She's always been like this Lou.." Harry cries. Louis can't help but have pity on him, "she's always not liked me or something.."

The door of the car opens and in comes Anne with a piece of paper with the address of the house on it. She looks at Harry and Louis hugging and smiles, then she starts the car and drives to the location. Louis can't help up have butterflies in his stomach. He's moving in with Harry, they'll both have a house to their selves and rooms to them selves. They'll actually be free to do anything, a 19 year old and a 16 year old, living together.

Harry and Louis sit in each other's arms, almost shitting themselves due to nervousness. Harry feels like he's going to die and Louis can't breath. This is not what it was like to move in by himself but now that Louis' moving in with Harry, this is a different story. They pull up to the house and Anne wipes at the tears streaming down her face.

"Okay my baby, call me every night, Louis?" Anne says and Louis looks at her, she smiles, "treat my boy right and get a job!" They all laugh and Anne gets out of the car after Harry and Louis.

She pulls both of the boys in for a hug and they all hug with watery eyes. Louis can't do crying, cause when someone cries then he feels bad for them and joins in.

"Bye Harry and Louis..." Anne opens her car door and waves at them.

They both wave back and she gets in and drives away.

"Home?" Harry asks Louis as he walks to the door of the small but good sized house.

"Home." Louis says and follows after Harry.