5

(edited)

------------------------

Harry runs down the stairs and says bye to Anne and Robin. He then ran out to Zayn's car, "Who told you about this party?" Harry asks, buckling his seat belt. He sighs as he wipes his clammy hands on his pants. I'm not going to lie, to say Harry was nervous would be an understatement, he's terrified. Harry has not once ever went to a party, not even a birthday party, Anne and Robin 'forbidden it'.

Zayn drives down the street to the stop lights, "one of my good friends is going and I thought you needed a break.." The light turns green and Zayn steps on the gas pedal really hard, sending them flying down the street, "oops.. Plus to I'd need a break too if I had your parents" he laughs.

Harry chuckles lightly, it was true, Anne and Robin could drive someone mad if they really wanted to.

When Zayn and Harry finally get there the house is already packed with people, red cups are everywhere, people are everywhere, everything is everywhere. Harry's eyes widen at how much people are here, and how much trash there is on the ground.

"let's go!" Zayn says. He runs into the house leaving Harry to himself. Zayn isn't exactly the best Christian out there, like I mean he smokes weed, drinks, parties, lies, already had sex, and goes to church, but the funny thing is no one knows. You know, except Harry. They know everything about each other, but except Zayn doesn't know that Harry's gay.

"look! it's the church boy! What you doing here Jesus?" Jessie laughs along with his gang. Jessie is, I guess you could say the 'bully' of the school, he teases everyone about just about everything, if you say something wrong just once, that's what he'll say just to get your attention. His gang? No one cares enough about them to ever remember their names, their just there.

"I'm h-here t-to..." Harry stutters.

"he's here with me.." Zayn says, Zayn is taller and stronger then Jessie but yet he still teases him about Zayn going to church.

"oh look! Their both here! Who else is here? The Priest?!" Jessie laughs along with his gang.

"c'mon Harry, their not worth it..." Zayn grabs Harry's wrist and pulls him into the house, Zayn stops causing Harry to bump into the back of Zayn. Zayn turns around with two red cups, "here," He passes Harry one and it looks like its filled with punch. Harry sips it and coughs.

"What is this?!" Harry says in between coughs. Zayn laughs at him, causing Harry to frown.

"it's something to get you drunk.." a voice says from behind them and they turn around. A little bit stronger guy than Zayn smiles at them.

"Liam! Yo, thanks for inviting me to this party!" Zayn yells over the loud music. They yell back and forth to each other, catching up Harry assumes. Soon enough Harry has finished his first drink and he's starting to feel a bit tipsy.

"Zayn!" Harry shouts at the ravin haired boy and taps him on the shoulder, getting Zayn's attention Harry yells at him he's going to go and find the bathroom. Zayn nods and Harry starts walking to the stairs.

On the way there Harry gets passed another drink, "oh, don't mind if I do!" Harry says to himself and takes a sip, the drink burning his throat he takes another sip and walks up the stairs.

He opens every door, some revelling two people eating each other's faces, then finally, at the end of the hall, the last door, he opens it and it's a bathroom. Harry chugs down his drink and walks into the bathroom, Harry rinses his cup out and drinks some water, his throat still burning Harry regrets his decision on downing his drink.