Ch. 23 Lilly

Lilly P.O.V

I flew desperately through the snow, the castle coming into view. I saw an open window and I flew through it and landed, turning back into Lilly.

I searched the entire 4th floor, then I moved to the 3rd, and so on until I arrived at the entrance to trapdoor, which I assumed led to a dungeon. It was only logical.

Carefully, I opened the door and stepped in. I had my Roman sword at the ready for any stray monsters or maybe Khione herself.

I continued to walk down the hallway. Then I heard voices coming from the end of the hallway.

I flattened myself to the wall and inched closer. It was Khione and she was speaking to someone on the other side of the barred door. The voice I instantly recognized as A. Annabeth.

Her face was smushed against the bars while the ice princess yelled at her, trying to get information from her and the rest of the parents.

Then, I made my move. Silently, I ran as hard as I could and I tackled her hard and she fell to the side releasing her grip on A. Annabeth's shirt. We tumbled a little farther down the hallway before she pushed me off and lunged at my face.

______0000000______0000000______

Hey!!! There's another chapter!!!! It's also a cliffie!!!!! Sorry.

What will happen to Lilly?

I don't own HoO!!!!! I only own my 5 characters!!!!!

Next chapter is a mystery chapter!!!!!!

Peace out my peeps!!!

~megaN~