Part 19

Rd's pov...

She was exhausted ... I was trying my level best to cheer her but, she is in no mood to listen to me...

"okay, fine you stay here. I'll go and search for some water sources." RD muttered.

"Hmm... okay, come back soon..." Sanyu mumbled.

Randhir went leaving Sanyu... Just then a snake came crawling near her...

Sanyu's pov...

Rd left me and went away .. I sat on the nearby rock... my legs were paining like hell... I took off one of my shoes and started slightly messaging one foot... I suddenly heard a hissing sound, looked around and saw a snake crawling towards me... I was terrorized by the sight.... I left my shoe there and started running away with one bare foot... I started limping with one shoe after running some distance ... and started shouting Rannu's name .... just then someone placed a hand on my shoulder from behind ... I sighed in relief thinking that RD came and turned back...

I was startled at the sight in front of me. It was not Randhir. I saw a man wearing the mask ... I was about to shout loud...just then he closed my mouth... I saw 'RD' the tattoo on his hand ... I'm out of words ... just dumbfounded ... maybe he was the enemy about whom RD refused to tell me...

I gawked the tattoo ... it was the same hand which I saw in the park that day ... I struggled hard to free myself ... his grip was really strong and all my might went in vain ... I knew that he will not leave me ... I tried to see his face by moving away the mask, he grabbed my hand and twisted it back... I winced in pain ... and soon he started dragging me away ... tears made their way ...

Randhir came with some water.. (he used the empty wine bottle which he had in his pocket ... )And didn't find sanyu there ...

Rd's pov...

I came and didn't find sanyu over there ... I searched for her and I saw her shoe over there... I was worried about her. I was panicked at the thought of that idiot took her with him ... I rushed towards the deep bushes in the jungle searching for my Sanyu like a maniac ...

The man took sanyu deep into the forest ... he literally dragged her when she protested to come .. as a result, she was badly hurt and blood started oozing all over her body ...

Sanyu's pov...

He stuffed cloth in my mouth and tied my hands and was dragging me like an animal ... after reaching deep into the forest we reached a cave. he tied my legs too and made me sit inside the cave and went away ... I'm out of energy and my eyes and throat are dehydrated ...