Part 6

"So, do you need a blanket?" he muttered.
" yeah " she nodded.

Randhir gave her a blanket and sanyu slept cocooning herself in it and soon went into a deep slumber. After a while, she felt a strong pair of hands holding her waist. She got up with a jolt and saw RD sleeping beside her. He was sleeping like a kid, holding her favorite toy in his hands. She somehow distanced herself and slept.

" Get up.. " RD said tapping Sanyu's shoulder.

"Anu.. I'll kill you. Don't disturb me. Let me sleep and put the coffee on the side table. " She yelled in a sleepy voice covering her face with the blanket.

"Oh..hello !! This is not your house. Wake up" he yelled at her ear.
Sanyu woke up with a jolt, breathing heavily.

"Good morning" he said with an evil smile.
I couldn't believe! Is he the same person who was so innocent while sleeping? She thought.

"Get up now and get ready for your next task." He said putting her messy hair strings back of her ear. Sanyu inched back in reflex.

"what's wrong with you.? Getting irritated with my touch? No.. I guess not.. right? " he asked with a cocky smile.
"yes.. don't even think. " she stammered in her sleepy voice

"Oh..come on.. you hugged me as if I'm a teddy and slept beside me the last night.. " he said with a wink..
" It's not me. It's you that hugged me last night .." she said fumbling.

"Oh..great! you remember everything. Then how could you sleep so long forgetting the bet? " he yelled.
"Go and get ready." He said leaving that room..

Sanyu cleared her throat to get his attention..
He raised his brows questioning what?

" I need clothes." She muttered lowering her gaze.
" Take my shirt and trousers from the cupboard.." He chirped.
" Your clothes?! Can I get Vidhushi's ?" she muttered.
"Oh.. will they be comfortable? Or do you want some branded clothes? " He huffed showcasing the clear sarcasm and left the room.

Sanyu, who doesn't have another option, took a white tee and black trousers from the cupboard and got ready.

RD dashed inside the room and saw her drying her hair with towel, turned towards the window.
"Sanyukta.." He huffed to get her attention. She turned back and her hair hit his face.
"hmm.. your next task is .." he fumbled ..