Part 14

Later, Vardhan and parth went to Sharma's house ...

"Good morning." Acknowledged Vardhan, with a smirk.

"Good morning" Wished the old man.

"We are from crime branch ... came as a part of investigation." Vardhan muttered.

"Investigation... about whom?" Asked, the old man.

"Can we come in.. So, that we can explain you well." Vardhan chiped.

" Yeah, sure. Please come in" muttered the man.

They sat in the old man's living room ....

"Hmm.. you have a great taste of interiors ... " Vardhan said looking around.

"Hmm... thanks... it's my wife's taste actually..." mumbled the old man.

"So... you like photography" Vardhan asked casually, moving towards the photos hanging on the wall ...

"These photos are the only memories that I'm left with" he said taking his specs off...

While, Prth thought that, Vardhan was acting weird... He was chatting with that old man, as if he was speaking with a new friend. Parth was unable to understand what's going on in Vardhan's mind ...

" Mr. Parth ..Aren't these photos pretty?" Vardhan asked with a smirk ...

"Yes, sir." Parth faked a smile ....

"It was nice meeting you. Well, we have to leave now." Muttered Vardhan, leaving Parth and Sharma perplexed.

" But, you said that you are on investigation ..." The old Sharma asked quizzically.

" Haha... we've got our answers " replied Vardhan with his signature smirk ...

"Hmm.. let's move Parth." Crooned Vardhan, while moving out and Parth silently followed him, completely amused.

Parth and Vardhan went away bidding a formal thanks and bye to the old man ...

Sandhir's pov ....

"Breakfast is ready ..."Sanyu crooned.

"Hmm... okay, coming " replied RD.

They ate the breakfast with at most silence.

It's really delicious ... she's an amazing cook ... when ever RD eats the food made by her, he remembers his childhood ... when, his nanny used to feed him showering all her love and care ....

RD's thoughts ran back to his childhood ...

"Rannu .... have a bite dear... please one last bite ... " Jenny was shouting and running after RD ....

" No.. no.. no.. I'm already full.. can't eat any more ... please nanny..." RD was shouting back.

"Okay, then ... if you love me, you will definitely come and eat it or else I'll not talk to you ... " Jenny said faking anger...

" I love you so much nanny..." RD came to her and said pecking her cheeks ...

" I knew it." She said pecking him back and kept the bite of Parantha in his mouth ...

" what's wrong...?? Is it not good?" Sanyu asked for the second time in a bit higher pitch, thus making him come back from his thoughts.

"ha.. no..no.. it's really good." He said coming back from his thoughts to the reality ...

"Ha! what?" she asked for his pardon.

"what... what?" RD asked sceptically.

" Haw! You said it's delicious?" She asked again.

"Yeah... So?" he asked, cocking his eyebrows.

"You complimented my work... really! " She said widening her eyes ...

"Hmm... actually it's good... so..." He said rolling his eyes ...

Sanyu smirked and a curve of smile automatically came on Rd's lips too ...

-- To be continued.

Do read, like and comment your views. No proofing done. So, kindly ignore the mistakes. I've got some time so, wrote a short update. I hope you will enjoy.

#Amrita

-