Part 2

Someone tied a cloth making my vision darker , they tied my hands and stuffed a cloth in my mouth and soon I was dragged and made to sit in a vehicle. I guess it is a car.

Oh!! then I'm kidnapped. It's okay. All that they need is just money.. I'll be free soon. After all, aunt and uncle will respond in a blink of eye. I made myself strong, with these thoughts.

After a journey of about an hour I was made to get down and walk some distance. Finally after some time the cloth tied to my eyes was removed. My vision was a bit blur for few seconds due to the moisture which was accumulated but, soon got the clarity.

It's a big room with blue coloured walls. I looked around and found no one. I was about to scream and just then, "Ahem..Ahemm.. "Someone coughed to gain attention..

" So, I guess by now you would have understood that YOU ARE KIDNAPED by us", a girl said, smirking.

She was almost of my age. She has black, shoulder length curly hair and long eye lashes, wearing a Brown jacket and blue Jeans.

"Don't scare her Vidhushi. Anyways RD is about to come. He will talk to her. You better leave now. " a man said, entering in.

"I'm not scaring her. When she see's RD she will understand everything. Don't pamper her yoyo." she muttered and left with a smirk.

Oh!! then She's Vidhushi and he is yoyo. RD must be the man behind my kidnap. Okay, let him come. I'm a brave girl. I managed to compose myself and gulped hard. Yoyo came to me and took out the cloth from my mouth and gave me some water.

He, seems to be a friendly person comforted me a bit. He had a French beard and has pure black orbs. I sighed showing my tied hands. he made me drink some water. I've gulped as fast as I could.

"yoyo, I know that all your deeds are for money.. I'll give my phone no. call my uncle and you will be given whatever you want.." I muttered in cocky voice.

Hahaha .. he laughed, listening to me.

"What's wrong with you..?? did I say anything funny.. ?? " I asked in amusement.

"No no.. RD will come and ask him whatever you wanna ask.. " he said leaving me clueless.

This time I'm really scared. Soon I heard some one's footsteps approaching my room. My throat went dry and I gulped hard. I felt pain in my eyes and there came a handsome hunk.. He has a well built body, awesome hair and Killer looks. If someone's physique and looks can kill a girl then, definitely he is the one.

"Well, I'm RD. I am not a good fellow. You are in my prison now and I can't let you free so soon." he blurted with a smirk and full of attitude.

"Look Mr. What-ever, you can't imprison me. Let me know your demand. I'll give it or I'll make you get it." I Said with attitude, looking straight into his eyes, gathering all my courage.

"Attitude ha..!! not so good for you baby. I'm not here to ask for anything. I can get what I want and I have my own style of doing things. So keep quiet and behave like a good girl." he said with an evil smirk and went towards the windows.

"Leave me!! you have no idea about me." I shouted.

"SShh..!! don't shout. No one can hear you. It's an abandoned place. So you better don't waste your energy." he said, coming back to me.

"Why are you doing this ?" I managed to ask, in a mumbling tone.

He ignored me and was closing the windows.

"I need an answer damn it !!" I shouted at the top of my pitch.

He was irritated and clutched my hair instantly, "Don't you dare talk to me like that. Lower your pitch. I told you right, I'm not a good person" he said clenching his jaws and looking straight into my eyes.

Vidhushi was right. RD is a moron. First time in my life, I've encountered the feel called " FEAR, SOO NEAR." . I felt helpless and just managed to nod my head in a yes in defeat.

"That's better baby" he smirked like a monster.

|�<5�B$