Couch Naps and Perfect Plans

Začít od začátku

"Okay first, made of honor's?" I asked.

"I should probably have Erin be mine." Kelley mumbled. "But I also want Christen to be mine." She said, resting her head against my chest.

"Who are you gonna pick?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Erin, and Christen will be my first bridesmaid." Kelley said, and I nodded.

"I want Alex to be my made of honor." I said, and she nodded. "Ash would never be a bridesmaid, so um. I'm not sure." I said, and she nodded.

"I'm tired." Kelley mumbled against my cheek, as I let a small smile fall on my lips.

"It's, five. Do you what to go to bed now?" I asked, and she sighed.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

I kissed her forehead, and then pulled her all the way up onto my lap. She wrapped her legs around my waist, as I stood up from the couch. Walking us into the kitchen, I sat Kelley down onto the counter top. She groaned out, as I pulled out some coffee grounds. Putting them into the coffee pot, I started the pot. Walking back over to Kelley, I stood between her legs.

"Two weeks." She mumbled, and I smiled.

"Two weeks." I said, placing a small kiss on her forehead. "Hey." I said, as she opened her eyes to look at me. "I love you." I said, and she smiled.

"I love you too." She said.

Hearing barking, I turned my head. Nike came running into the kitchen, as I bent down to pick her up. Scooping her into my arms, I smiled at her. I then heard more barking, as Kai came running into the kitchen.

Kai has gotten huge since Christmas when we got him. I quickly handed Nike to Kelley, as Kai crashed into me. I fell back onto my butt, as Kai began licking my face.

"Kai!" I yelled out, as he pushed his wet nose against my cheek.

Kelley was laughing, as Nike barked. I rubbed Kai's ears, and pushed him away from me. Brushing the dog slobber off my face, I washed my hands quickly. Taking the pot of coffee, I poured two cups. Handing one to Kelley, I lifted her off the counter.

"You smell like dog." Kelley said, as we walked into the living room.

"Thanks." I mumbled, as she smiled. We went and sat on the couch, as Kelley turned on ESPN. Nike jumped up onto Kelley's lap, as Kai jumped into mine. I groaned out, as the large dog nuzzled his head across my lap. Kelley smiled at me, as I quickly pecked her lips.

"I can't believe he's sitting on you like that." Kelley said, and I laughed.

"He's still a puppy at heart." I said, and she laughed now.

"Of course he is." She said.

"Just like how you're a child at heart." I said, as she pouted at me. She picked up a pillow and hit me with it, messing up my hair.

"You love my childish side." She pouted.

"Yah, I do." I said, glancing at her. "I really do."