Sisa 23: Offically

Cheenie's POV

I will be meeting Phoebe today in SM Calamba. May good news daw siya, sabi ko nga i-text or i-message niya na lang pero ayaw niya. Pumayag na ko kasi minsan lang naman siya free, and masyado na siyang MIA no! I can't bear not to see her again.

"Auntie alis na po ako!" I informed Auntie Dainty before going outside.

I took jeepney hanggang SM Calamba.

When I arrived in SM, I got to Krispy Kreme to wait for Phoebe. I waited for a couple of minutes, then she came.

"Phoebe!" I waved at her.

"Cheenie!" she mouthed excitedly smiling.

She sat in front of me and uttered, "Cheenie, how are you na? Na-miss kita girl!"

How was it going na nga ba? Am I okay? These past few days were so blurry. Until now I'm thinking of Dion's guts on our relationship. If he has guts.

"Okay lang naman. I took UPCAT na. Kasabay ko sila Dion, Apollo, Zac, Hermes and Sam. Ikaw kamusta? Have you decided?" I replied to her.

The last time we talked she's not still decided on where college she's going.

"Being okay. Still hoping it's gonna be okay. And yes, I've decided where university I'm going until mag-Law School ako" she responded blissfully.

At last she decided! I just hope malapit lang! But seriously, I think she's happy right now. Maybe on what descions she'll make. And I don't want to ruin it. I'll prevent myself from saying the name of Poseidon!

"Buti naman Phoebe! And where is this university?" I looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Dito lang siya sa LB," she uttered beaming. I'm still waiting for her to continue, "sa UPLB din ako nag-EE(entrance exam)!" she exclaimed.

I'm flabbergasted. Galing niyang magtago samin na nag-take din siya ng UPCAT.

"For real?" I finally muttered.

She nodded then I spoke again, "OMG! They need to know this! Kaya pala gustong gusto mong personal na sabihin! But, I'm grateful and happy, girl!" I blurted out in happiness.

She beamed then said something, "But, just don't tell to Sei about it," she took a deep sigh, "he might not study in UP if ever", she added.

Hassle po sa buhay 'yung ginagawa nilang awkwardness! Taas kasi ng pride nilang dalawa! 'Di kinaya ng ego ko. Nahiya!

"Alam mo Phoebe, kailan kaya matatapos 'tong "awkwardness and staying-away-from-each-other-drama niyo ni Sei?" I slipped out. I can't take it anymore. I don't care if Phoebe got offended or what, at least I spoke what's on my mind.

Here comes the homey silence between us. No one's gonna broke the silence. The two of us were quite for awhile, just enoying our drinks.

"Hindi ko alam Cheenie. Siguro ganito na kami until the world would end" Phoebe finally muttered sadly.

"We don't know either, Phoebe. But for now don't overthink things. Just enoy this moment for awhile, there's a hell lot of reasons to be blissful" I uttered as a matter of factly.

She tilted her head looking outside. I wondered. What if walang something between Phoebe and Sei? Ar we going to stay the same? Like old times? How 'bout kung 'di umamin si Sei kay Phoebe magiging friends pa kaya sila until now? Or what if Phoebe gave Sei chance, are they ended up being happy until now?

"You're right, Cheenie." she breath out, bringing me back to my senses. Fudge I was spacing out awhile ago.

"Don't worry Phoebe I will not gonna spill to Sei that you've took UPCAT" I smiled, that's what she wants e. And as her bestfriend I want her to be happy because of the little things I could do for her.