~Shattered & Broken~

Time seemed to have stop in its tracks , I felt numb to the point I could no longer feel my body move yet it was moving on its own without my control, my feet walking me out of my mothers room and making me crouch to the floor hugging my knees in the hallway as I stared blankly to the wall my mind was shutting down everything out from feelings to sounds its like my mind could not comprehend the reality that my mother was no longer alive...I felt broken....in away that's hard to explain but similar to music box when it stops playing only you can't wine it up anymore because the gears have broken into pieces like my heart it had shattered to which it would be hard to put together again....I finally came back to my senses after hearing the heart monitor and watched as the doctors and nurses rushed into my mothers room I knew they were going to try to bring her back but I knew it wouldn't work she was gone and so was I, the only thing I could do was bow my head to my knees and cry I couldn't do anything but cry to my hearts content.

Whatever happiness I had left in me was gone along with my mother, my life would never be the same after that nor could my smiles from then on I lived a life full of lies and pain underneath a fake smile like one of my toy dolls.