The after party g.d

Grayson and you had been dating since the 9th grade. Now you guys were in the 11th grade. Things were normal and you guys didn't try anything to crazy. He had told you that he wanted to wait until you were both ready to have sex, but that hadn't stopped you from doing other things in the privacy of his room...

Grayson pulled off his helmet and ran to you while you were with the rest of the cheerleaders, clapping and whistling. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in for a kiss. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"We won babe! This is great!" A toothy smile ran from ear to ear on his face and you couldn't help but smile back.
"I know! I'm so proud." You give him a quick kiss and then hug him again.
"You are coming to the after party right? It's at my house." He smiles and waits for my answer.
"Of course I'm coming." You push him a bit and give him a weird look as if it had been obvious you would be going to the party.
"Okay great! I'll see you there babe!" He kisses you again and then runs off towards Ethan.

You got ready with your bestfriend Kaitlin, who was dating Ethan.
"You can't wear that!" She said while ripping the shirt you had out of your hands.
"What why?" You ask and go to grab it back.
"Becauseee your man just won a big game! You gotta look hella sexy and reward him. You can't do that in a long sleeve shirt!" She rummages through her closet it until she finds a dark red crop top.
"Put this and this on." She grabs a black skirt from off her bed and then thrusts them at you. You roll your eyes but obey and put them on.

You walk into Grayson's house and are immediately greeted by Ethan who grabbed Kaitlin and walked off. Searching around for Grayson you can't seem to find him anywhere so you go upstairs to his room.
"Graysonnn?" You call out. You hear different music then the music playing downstairs coming from a closed door. You push it open and see Grayson sitting on his bed playing on his laptop while music blares from his speaker.
"Hey babe! What took you so long to get here?" He asks and gets up to hug you.
"I've been here for like 20 minutes but I couldn't find you.." you say and close the door behind you.
"Oh man. Ethan was supposed to tell you I was up here.." he sighs and then shrugs and smirks at you. He leans around you and locks his bedroom door. You give him a shy smile and say
"Well it's okay.. I found you."
"That's right.. you did." He slides his hands around your waist and up your back. Cupping the back of your neck with his hand. He leans in to kiss you and you meet him halfway. His lips were always so soft and he always kissed you gently as if he thought he was going to break you, but this time when he kissed you he kissed you hard. Like he wanted something. His fingers fiddle around the bottom of your top and he tried to lift it up. Responding to his demands you pull the shirt over your head and throw it on the ground. His eyes linger over you and he begins to kiss and suck on your neck. You gasp and moan as he leaves trails of kisses over your chest. Finally his fingers unclasp your bra and it slides off easily. This was the first time he had seen your breasts and you were nervous that he wouldn't like them, but he smirked and grabbed them. Pushing you up against the wall he sucks on your breast and you run your hand through his hair. Gripping at it a bit.
He moves away for a second to pull his shirt off. Your eyes wander down his body and bit your lip.
"I want you babygirl." He whispers while grabbing your ass and pulling you into his arms so you're straddling him. You laugh a bit and then kiss him as he walks to his bed and lays you down on your back.
"You wanna get under the covers?" He asks while breathing heavily.
"No it's fine." You say and grab his face. His lips lock with yours. You wanted him badly too. He smoothly slides your skirt off and begins rubbing you over your panties. Your hands make their way down to his already bulging pants and unzip his jeans. You slip your hand under his boxers and grab his dick.
"Why don't I just take these off." He laughs and kicks his pants off. You were both now just in boxers and panties. His cheeks were flustered and his eyes were filled with lust. You imagined you looked just as horny as he did. He comes down over you and kisses your neck while his one hand slides under your back and his other hand slips under your panties and his fingers roam around.
"You're so wet y/n" he mumbles as he slides two fingers inside you. You moan as he curls his fingers and moves them in circles. He knew just how to make you moan. Back arched and toes curled, you can feel you are close to cumming.
"Not yet." He says and removes his hand from your panties. He pulls down his boxers and his dick pops out, slapping against his lower abdomen. You look at him as he looks down at you. You both admire each other and then he snaps out of it and he reachs into his drawer to grab a condom. He rips it open and slides it on. As he's doing that you slip off your panties and wait.
He leans down over you, looking into your eyes.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks getting ready to enter.
"Yes I am." You say. He takes a moment to breath and then he slides inside you. You gasp at the sudden pain but as he rocks his hips the pain subsides and turns into a breathtaking pleasure. He wraps his arms around you and hammers into you. He grunts and buries his face into your neck.
"You're so big Grayson." You mutter and grip at his back. He grunts in reply. He slows down and you roll over and push him onto his back. His hands come around your waist and you ride him. Pleasure running through every vain in your body. He closes his eyes and moans. You moan in return and then you lean over him and work your hips faster. His hands fly to your face and he kisses you. You both move your hips in turn and then he stops you.
"Can we try doggy style?" He blushes.
"Yeah." You mutter. He gets behind you on his knees and you lay on your chest with your ass in the air. He grabs your hips. Using them as support, he rams into you. You moan and grab at the blankets.
"Yeah I'm almost done." He mutters breathlessly.
"Me too." You moan. You feel your walls clench around him and then you release yourself onto his dick.
"Fuckk." He grunts. He pulls out and rips off the condom. He jacks off to finish and then cums on your ass.
You get up and kiss him.
"You were amazing babygirl." He whispers against your lips.
"Yeah so were you big boy." You laugh and kiss him back.
"Do you really think I'm big?" He asks and blushes.
"Yeah obviously." You smirk and put your bra back on.
"Wow confidence booster. Oh.. come here." He says and wipes his cum off of you with a towel. You both get dressed and then leave his room holding hands. A smile on both of your faces.

_________________________________________

There will be new chapter added tomorrow😊 it's gonna be about Ethan! If you want me to use your name I will.  Just leave a comment or somethinnn.

Anway thanks so much for all the reads on my other book '50 shades of Ethan Dolan' almost 800!!! Ahhh so exciting!💟

Love you all💟

-krys