the walk home

Grayson~

You and Grayson have been dating for almost 4 years now. (A/N: Imagine you are like idk 20? Somewhere there.) He finally got the courage a few months ago to purpose. You said yes! You two are madly in love.

It's almost near your wedding day. Just one week you keep saying to yourself. You're nervous but happy.

Your dress is absolutely perfect. It fits your curves and is just jaw dropping. You can't wait for Grayson to see it. You know that he's going to eventually take it off when the night ends but that just makes you smile even more.

When you two were in high school there was a love triangle, between you, Gray and Conner. Conner is in absolute love with you. He always tried to get you to make you fall in love with him.

You knew he was a good guy, that he wouldn't hurt you, wouldn't break your heart. You always felt bad but you knew who your heart was choosing. Grayson.

Hold on Grayson just posted a photo, I'll be back. I'm back.

Even after high school ended Conner still tried. He wasn't done. And when he found out about the marriage, he exploded.

Conner's POV

Why him? Why Grayson? What did he have that I didn't? Probably his stupid YouTube career. Ugh.

If I can't have her, no one can.

I was planning something. I wanted to make Grayson feel the way I have. It's a risky task but, I'm too angry to care anymore.

No ones POV

You are walking home from work. You decided walking because its not a far walk and you thought you needed excersise.

Grayson told you that he didn't have work today and you thought he would pick you up, guess not.

You always pass by this small alleyway between two restaurants because its a short cut. All you wanted to do right now is to sleep in Grayson's arms.

You're walking with earphones in, blocking the sounds around you. You turn the corner and feel something sharp.

Your mouth is wide open, gasping for air. Conner is in front of you, crying. You look down, there's a blade inside you. Your hands go to the wound.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you" Conner says.

You fall to the ground, on your knees clutching the knife. You hear a car screech. A loud sound, sounding like the person was backing up, fast. Conner turns around, with wide eyes. You look between his legs.

Grayson.

"Y/N!" He yells getting out of the car.

You start feeling dizzy, like your gonna faint. It starts feeling like everything is in slow motion.

Conner runs past you, ripping the blade out of your body.

Grayson runs towards you.

Blood is rushing out of your body. Your eyes look between your wound and Grayson.