He catches you singing

Ethan~

You and Ethan have been best friends since you can remember. You met because of your parents and now are the three muscaters with Grayson.

You are in your room singing to songs on the radio. Ethan is surprising you by coming to your house to hang, but you have no idea.

You're wearing striped pajama pants and a tank top. Your hair is down and moving side to side as you swing your hips.

My house by Flo Rida is playing but shortly ends. As it ends you take a breathe staring out the window. The people on the radio start talking and you take your pants off to get changed.

You go through your drawer and pick out the pants you wanna wear today. Just as you were gonna put them on your favorite song comes on.

Stunned, you drop your pants and start bolting out the lyrics. Moving your hips, arms in the air, and your head bopping up and down.

The song finishes and you hear clapping. You turn your body around to see the one and only Ethan Dolan. You cross your arms but shortly realize you aren't wearing pants.

"Oh gawd" you mumble quickly grabbing your pants from the floor and covering them over your legs.

Heat comes onto your cheeks as you feel completely embarrassed. He stops clapping and laughs. "Ugh shut up" you say hitting him with your pants.

"I know okay, I have a horrible voice and we will not speak about the pants thing again okay?" You say putting your pants on quickly.

He stops laughing and looks at you seriously. "Are you kidding me right now?" He says putting his hands on his hips like a girl.

You laugh and tell him, "yes, we will not speak of this again"

"No, not that," he says shaking his head "you do NOT have a horrible voice!"

"Yes I do" you say "I'm surprised you haven't ran away"

He walks up to you and shakes you, both hands on your shoulders.

"You" he shakes you.

"Are" shake

"An" shake

"Amazing singer!" He shakes you very hard this time.

"Alright, alright, enough" you say feeling a little dizzy.

"Like when you have ear phones in and blasting your music and singing," he says "it sounds amazing!"

"Stop lying" you say not believing him. He playfully slaps you across the face and looks you straight in the eye.

"Y/N, Y/M/N, Y/L/N, you have an amazing voice and if you keep denying it I will kill you" this time you believed him and nodded and smiled.

"And by the way its not like you haven't seen me in only my underwear" he smirks and slaps your butt. You gasp and hit his shoulder.

"Ow, don't act like its not true" he said rubbing the spot that you hit. He narrow your eyes and scrunch your nose knowing what he said is true.

"Told you" he smiles.

"Fine" you laugh.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

First imagine ever!

xoxo, keri