Chap.13 • Speciality

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I exhaled in relief as I closed the door before turning around to head into my bathroom. I jumped at the sight of Antonio sitting on my bed, tapping on his phone screen distracted. I had to bit back a shout in surprise.

Scowling, I glared at him. "Why are you here? Again?"

He didn't look up.

"Antonio-"

"-Shh." He ordered and I gaped at him before curling my lips in annoyance and storming into my bathroom, not before grabbing my clothes.

I changed out of my outfit and slipped into a silky blush night gown which fell down to the middle of my thighs. It had spaghetti straps and lace in the plunge that exposed the side of my breasts slightly. I unraveled my hair from the hold of a hairband and allowed it to bounce on my shoulders and cascade down to my waist like a waterfall.

After cleaning up and removing my makeup etc. I headed back into my bedroom and saw Antonio talking on the phone, his brows creased in frustration and his body tensed up with stress. I quietly made my way past him to place my clothes away as he spoke rapidly to the person on the phone in Italian. Afterward, I climbed onto the bed and contemplated doing something.

In the end, I felt bad and knelt behind him, placing my hands on his shoulders and messaging them, catching him by surprise at first before relaxed slightly and allowed me to carry on.

"I don't care. These are my men." He growled angrily, his tone filled with venomous anger before he hung up.

I could feel all the tension in his body and it wasn't healthy so my thumbs rubbed deeply under his shoulder blades, causing him to throw his head back slowly, rolling his neck, the tension melting away as a groan escaped his lips.

"Want to tell me what that was about?" I asked, dragging my fingers down his spin before my hand slid around his waist then retracted and moved back to his shoulders.

"My father." He gritted out after a moment. "He heard about the betrayal happening and wants to take over."

"Why?"

"Because he thinks instead of secretly hunting the snakes down, I should threaten and make them fear me. But fear only causes anger and the want for another leader. My men respect me and those who don't are working for the rival team. They were never on my side and that's what my father doesn't understand."

I was silent as I processed this information, continuing my massage on Antonio. When I felt as if I should stop, I dropped my hands onto my lap and dwelled over the fact that some men in the Russian Mafia was betraying us and I had to contact my uncle immediately. The thought was quickly forgotten when I felt myself being pulled onto Antonio's lap.

I squealed as he grabbed me and placed me on his lap, my legs outstretched onto the bed and my arms wrapped around his neck. One of his arms were around my waist while the other trailed it's fingers up my bare thigh, playing with the hems of the night gown.

"You look stunning even without makeup, angelo." Antonio murmured lowly, a shudder running down my spine. I hummed in a daze, entranced by his magnetic chocolate eyes.

Surprisingly, he unwrapped one of my arms around his neck and entwined his fingers with me, sparks of shocks electrifying me at the tip of my fingers.

"You have soft, feline hands, like a feather touch, principessa." A twinkle of mischief glittered in his eyes when he looked at me, the corner of his lips quirking into a smirk. "Remember how you held my-"

"-Antonio!" I scolded and he laughed, the first time in a long while.

"Such an innocent vixen." Antonio muttered almost lustfully. His eyes trailed down to my cleavage where he licked his lips hungrily.

"Eyes up here." I scoffed, making his smirk widen.

"But dinner is down-"

"-You had dinner like an hour ago!" I retorted exspearatedly and he chuckled.

"There's always space for dessert." He pulled me closer, a gasp of surprise escaping my lips and I tightened my hold on his hand. He leant down and grazed his lips against my earlobe. "What do you say, Xenia? Wanna be my dessert?"

I moaned unintentionally and breathlessly. Untangling his fingers from mine before hooking his arm underneath my legs, lifting me up before gently placing me onto the bed so he could tower over me. I bit my lower lip sultry, looking at him underneath my long eyelashes.

"You want to stay away, don't you?" Antonio asked. "You just can't."

"Antonio-"

"-I can't either, Xenia."

He crashed his lips onto mine, not even giving me any time to breathe as he plunged his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of me. Subconsciously, I wrapped my legs around his torso and ground against him, drawing out an animalistic growl from him.

He pulled away reluctantly, panting as he tried to catch his breath while I steadied my shaky breathing. I was hypnotised by his eyes, they captivated me, lured me in like no other before.

"But I have to." Antonio pushed himself away from me, fixing his blazer and straightened himself out so he looked neat and clean. "I have to leave."

"Why?" I wondered out loud.

"You're something special, Xenia." He mused, turning away and ignoring my question. "I'll see you in the morning. Get some sleep, we are going to be busy tomorrow."

Without waiting for my reply, he slipped out of my room as if he wasn't here. It was so quiet and soft like a ghost, I almost believed that I was imagining thing. But I could smell his heavily forest and masculine scent in the air which was the only proof that he was here.

I sighed and slipped into bed, too tired to even think about what just happened. The moment my head hit the the silk pillow, I was out like a light.

••••
I really enjoy writing about Xena and Antonio.

LMB