welcome back

Aww I finally have time to make a book and finsh this one! I am so glad and happy today because I have this message I wanna say. So listen up okay.

Yes I am a Kian and Justin Bieber major fan and my sisters say that I am crazy but I DON'T CARE!!!

Okay so Justin Bieber and yewa lets add Kian to this picture. So we all know how it feels to feel sad and all but we don't understand is when ever your famous or you got girls wanting you so bad. Their is gonna be people out there who is gonna hate you that wants to see you fail. Their those days I wake up and want to ask my self why why am I here? But God put me here. ( it's not Sunday but I'll tell u how it is) Kian Lawley made a video called anxiety and he was telling us that their are people listening to you. Your NOT ALONE. Justin Bieber made a song called love yourself and also purpose! I am so happy about it too. It's okay to be who you are. You don't have to put a show on for anyone. Yes I am still trying and trying to figure out who I am and why am I here. I had made this song that not alot of people may say they understand what I am or what others are going through but their are people out their. You just gotta find them. I am here to listen and I hope your ready as while.❤ life isn't a movie life isn't a perfect thing. Your not perfect you'll never be. Nobody's perfect (Hannah Montana) moment lol....🌼while ill start making this book. But i will be having othr books as while.